Profile for borbon > Reviews

Fox - Complete Series [1980] [DVD]
Fox - Complete Series [1980] [DVD]
Dvd ~ Peter Vaughan

5.0 out of 5 stars Great series, 4 Feb. 2015
Did not remember how good this series was! Really enjoyed seeing it again.

KiwiTek® All-In-One OTG camera connection kit with 180mm 8 pin cable| SD(HC), SD(XC), Micro SD, MMC, M2, MS Pro, MS Duo card reader + USB hub for Apple iPad Air/4th/mini/mini with retina display - Support JPEG, RAW photos and MPEG-4, H.264 videos - iOS 7.X compatible
Offered by KiwiBird Direct

5.0 out of 5 stars Worked straight from the box, 26 Mar. 2014
Item arrived very quickly. Purchased it to back up pictures from my cameras while on holiday in Malaya and Singapore, belt and braces really just in case. I am positive I will find it useful in many other applications. Unpacked it plugged it into my iPad 4 and plugged in my camera and switched on. I did get the message up about incompatibility on the iPad. Dismissed this as suggested in the instructions and pictures transferred immediately. I am very impressed by this product and have no hesitation in recommending it.

Darlac Plastic 4 Way Tap Manifold
Darlac Plastic 4 Way Tap Manifold
Offered by HOUSEWARES-ONLINE

5.0 out of 5 stars Does the job very well, 15 Jan. 2014
This review is from: Darlac Plastic 4 Way Tap Manifold
Purchased to supply hose and irrigation system. So far it works very well. I will give further feedback after it has weathered a summer in Spain.

Gioteck FR1 Wireless Racing Wheel (PS3)
Gioteck FR1 Wireless Racing Wheel (PS3)

5.0 out of 5 stars Just the ticket, 15 Jan. 2014
I am a Formula One fan and purchased this at the same time as a PS3 and F1 2012 and 2013. Took a while to get used to but now I enjoy racing with it.

Speedlink Xpand 5-Port Expansion USB (PS3)
Speedlink Xpand 5-Port Expansion USB (PS3)

4.0 out of 5 stars Useful addition to PS3, 15 Jan. 2014
Have found this very useful to add more usb driven items to my PS3. Knocked off one star because it feels very insecure and wobbles a bit on the front of the unit.

CPS1020
CPS1020
Offered by Airbrush Supply Online

5.0 out of 5 stars Great for beginner, 11 Dec. 2013
This review is from: CPS1020
As I am new to airbrush work I was a little cautious about purchasing a high end compressor. I settled for this low-cost compressor to see how I got on. This mini compressor is fantastic and more than copes with the type of use I have for it. It arrived very quickly and was, I feel, reasonably priced.

Voice of the Heart (Panther Books)
Voice of the Heart (Panther Books)

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Book, 8 Nov. 2013
Been meaning to read this book for quite a while. Finally got around to buying it and thoroughly enjoyed it.

Widows - Complete Box Set - Series 1 and 2 [DVD]
Widows - Complete Box Set - Series 1 and 2 [DVD]
Dvd ~ Ann Mitchell

5.0 out of 5 stars Very Enjoyable, 8 Nov. 2013
Been toying with the idea of purchasing this dvd for years but never got around to it. The sound was not great and required turning up to an extremely high level, but I am really glad that I finally took the plunge. Extremely enjoyable series.

Kane and Abel: The Complete Mini Series [DVD]
Kane and Abel: The Complete Mini Series [DVD]
Dvd ~ Peter Strauss

5.0 out of 5 stars Very Enjoyable, 8 Nov. 2013
Been toying with the idea of purchasing this dvd for years but never got around to it. Really glad that I finally took the plunge. Extremely enjoyable series.

If Tomorrow Comes [ 1986 ] Sydney Sheldon