Profile for Jack 117 > Reviews

Maximuscle Cyclone 1200 g Choc Mint Size and Strength Shake Powder
Offered by Discount Supplements
Price: 31.26

4.0 out of 5 stars Good mix but.., 5 April 2014
Thought I would try something different from my usual mix, this was a great tasting supplement and helped me achieve some nice gains however as a slight side effect i broke out in acne due to being allergic to the artificial sweeteners in the mix. Might just be my bad luck, defo recommend to anyone but with the advice of checking you dont have the same problem as me.

Orcrist 36" Prop Replica
Orcrist 36" Prop Replica

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing, 15 Jan 2013
This review is from: Orcrist 36" Prop Replica (Toy)
Great replica, it has the feel and the look of the sword used in the film

My only slight complaint is that the handle is made of metal instead of wood/resin. It's not a big deal it's just my personal Peeve.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Jan 24, 2013 12:23 AM GMT

Assassin's Creed III Figurine - Connor: The Hunter
Assassin's Creed III Figurine - Connor: The Hunter
Offered by You Too
Price: 89.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Work of art, 23 Oct 2012
= Fun:5.0 out of 5 stars
I am a huge AC fan and I love getting the figures, the t shirts and the special editions of the games. Out of all the figurines I own this has to be my favourite as the attention to detail is so Presice, from the indentation and wear on his pistol to the scar on his right cheek it's all there perfect.

My one small problem is the string for the bow feels ridiculously fragil but apart from that the rest of the build is solid and extremely sturdy

The box that the figurine comes in is as much as a work of art as the figurine. The box features a white base colour with silver boarders round all the windows and gives a brief description of Conor (Ratohnhaké) and the Game

Over all I say that it is a bargain and you should buy it asap whether your a huge AC fan or just a side fan, it's a great deal for a great piece