Profile for M. Sobriquet > Reviews

Content by M. Sobriquet

M. Sobriquet "Prof. Gamecrazy"

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5
FIFA 12 (Xbox 360)
FIFA 12 (Xbox 360)
Offered by Mayflower Stores

3.0 out of 5 stars Old classic, 4 April 2013
This review is from: FIFA 12 (Xbox 360) (Video Game)
Every year I buy another FIFA! I don't know why I do it - must be the advertising. Stupid games!

The Dirty Streets of Heaven: Bobby Dollar 1
The Dirty Streets of Heaven: Bobby Dollar 1

3.0 out of 5 stars Quite liked it, 4 April 2013
It's a light, noir-esque detective/angel novel. There's not a lot of depth to this, but it makes for pleasant reading

Sharkoon 1337 Gaming Mouse Mat
Sharkoon 1337 Gaming Mouse Mat

4.0 out of 5 stars First super thin mouse mat, 4 April 2013
My old mats keep getting destroyed because my sleeve always catches on the edge, then all the rubber dries up and fragments. This is super thin, and super strong. It's intact so far too ... Great product, though on the expensive side. Someone make a cheaper one of the same quality please! Recommend!

King of Shaves Alphagel Sensitive Skin Shave Gel
King of Shaves Alphagel Sensitive Skin Shave Gel
Offered by Green 2 you

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing..., 4 April 2013
This stuff is amazing. Better than foam. I don't know what's in it, but they should start making sex products out of it.
*cough*

Bulldog Original Moisturiser 100ml
Bulldog Original Moisturiser 100ml

3.0 out of 5 stars Quite thick, 4 April 2013
It's quite a thick product - not sure I like it. It does the job, but even so ... not sure I'd use it again.

Silverline WR20 Adjustable Wrench Length 200mm - Jaw 22mm
Silverline WR20 Adjustable Wrench Length 200mm - Jaw 22mm

3.0 out of 5 stars Hefty, does the job, 4 April 2013
I had to get this for a shower attachment - and in the end, I didn't need it anyway, as a friend brought theirs round.
I'm saving it now in case Half Life 3 comes out.

Bulldog Original Shower Gel 200ml (Pack of 2)
Bulldog Original Shower Gel 200ml (Pack of 2)

3.0 out of 5 stars Minty, 4 April 2013
So the main problem with scented stuff online is that smellovision hasn't been invented yet.
This product is kind of minty and a little herbal. It's quite refreshing, but careful on those sensitive parts hombre ;)

The Master of Go
The Master of Go
by Yasunari Kawabata

3.0 out of 5 stars Haven't made it to the end yet!, 4 April 2013
This review is from: The Master of Go (Paperback)
I LOVE everything Japanese. Almost an addict actually - but maybe I wasn't in the mood to make it through this novel. It's quite slow, but I'm sure it will appeal to a wide range of readers.

I'll get round to it ... eventually!

Silverline 797964 250 mm Phillips Number 2 Screwdriver (discontinued by manufacturer)

3.0 out of 5 stars Screwdriver ... how can you go wrong?, 4 April 2013
Not sure how you can go wrong with a philips screwdriver unless you've ordered the wrong size.
Works as it should :)

No Title Available

3.0 out of 5 stars Universal Adapter - blighted a little by size, 4 April 2013
I'm not sure if I'm the wrong customer for this - but while this looks great, and works a charm ... it's black, and a bit big for me ;)
I'm wondering if the 2x USB ports could have been placed elsewhere... when I hook this into a US socket, and then attach my plug to the end, where do I put the USB charger part? Discard it, leave it lying around where I will (unfortunately) lose it?

Not sure ... it's a good product, but I'm sure some boffin could come up with something better!

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5