Profile for M. Sobriquet > Reviews

Content by M. Sobriquet

M. Sobriquet "Prof. Gamecrazy"

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5
Enchantress (The Evermen Saga Book 1)
Enchantress (The Evermen Saga Book 1)

2.0 out of 5 stars It's not a terrible book, but it's one that I got 80% ..., 4 Dec. 2014
I don't usually write reviews - but this book needs an editor. It lacks polish - unlike the normally published books, it's quite simplistic - and shows promise, but really the characterisation is lacking and it needs some sharpening.

It's not a terrible book, but it's one that I got 80% of the way through and gave up on.

Cloudseller NEW iPhone 5/5S/5C CHARGER LEAD HIGH QUALITY USB DATA CABLE- 8 Pin - APPLE IPHONE 5/5S/5C, IPOD TOUCH 5 NANO 7 IPAD MINI
Offered by cloudseller

2.0 out of 5 stars Definitely stiff copper - but that's not very good ..., 1 Nov. 2013
Overall, the quality is worse than the Apple cable provided with my iPhone 5.
The outside plastic coating on the cable is not the same non-tangle material, and the cable is made literally it seems out of a spool of copper wire. It does the job (just), but I think it's overhyped - however, that's not the supplier's fault. Not sure why people are so enthusiastic about this?

I'm not happy about paying the price for Apple's cable either, but you get what you pay for in this instance.

Horse Head Mask - Adult Accessory
Horse Head Mask - Adult Accessory
Offered by A-Nicetop

3.0 out of 5 stars Funny - but smells like you're breathing rubber balloons, 1 Nov. 2013
It's fun - but just beware, the smell is pretty strong when you get it. You can't wear it for very long - I'm not actually sure how safe it is either - surely this can't be healthy ><
You have been warned... I hope the smell goes away, otherwise it defeats the purpose if it can't be worn for more than a minute at a time?

Ancillary Justice (Imperial Radch Book 1)
Ancillary Justice (Imperial Radch Book 1)

5.0 out of 5 stars Well, that was unexpected, 11 Oct. 2013
A good beginning, with a simple tale spun across a backdrop of future space. Told well though, and made enjoyable by pretty good characterisation. Not supremely high science fiction, but still a good read from this author.
Try it, it's much better than a lot of Kindle junk that keeps popping up in my feed.

Captain's Share (Trader's Tales from the Golden Age of the Solar Clipper Book 5)

5.0 out of 5 stars Captain's Share Review, 3 Oct. 2013
I don't understand why I love these books so much! Hardly anything happens, it's all quite routine, and everything always (kinda) works out...
I can't stop reading! Go buy it!

Fudge Body Builder Conditioner 1 Litre
Fudge Body Builder Conditioner 1 Litre

5.0 out of 5 stars Fudge Conditioner Review, 3 Oct. 2013
I love the smell of this conditioner. At 1L, it's better value for money, and seems to do the job! I'd buy more if I could store them somewhere ;)

Door Wedges Grey Rubber (1 Pc)
Door Wedges Grey Rubber (1 Pc)
Offered by Wholesale Deals247

5.0 out of 5 stars Door Wedges - Grey, 3 Oct. 2013
Pretty good - it's narrower than the other ones that I looked at, and fits under my wooden doors. It doesn't have a nasty smell, and should be quite long lasting. I'd recommend it - but shame there isn't one in white.

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars OMG., 4 April 2013
Do yourself a favour. If you have any friends who are just that little bit edgy, or borderline offensive, set them free with this game ;)

Genius: The Life and Science of Richard Feynman
Genius: The Life and Science of Richard Feynman

4.0 out of 5 stars Love him..., 4 April 2013
Feynman was a genius, but I think I liked the other biography more (Surely you're Joking).
This is a good book, and goes into a lot more depth - but the other has more of his character, and conveys his personality as it is rendered immortally on YouTube...

Beanie - Brown
Beanie - Brown

3.0 out of 5 stars A lot thinner than I thought it would be, 4 April 2013
This review is from: Beanie - Brown (Apparel)
Do I have a big head? Don't answer that. This seems thinner than what I was expecting, but maybe it just looks different online. Not sure it fits me quiiiite right, even though it's unisex.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5