Profile for Ian > Reviews

Twootz Un-Netted Fat Balls 12.75kg equivalent to approx 150 Fatballs
Twootz Un-Netted Fat Balls 12.75kg equivalent to approx 150 Fatballs
Offered by Bargain Warehouse

5.0 out of 5 stars Quality fatballs, 23 Aug. 2014
Nice quality fatballs at a good price.

25KG SACK OF PEANUTS FOR BIRD FOOD
25KG SACK OF PEANUTS FOR BIRD FOOD
Offered by Twootz

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent peanuts, 23 Aug. 2014
Good quality peanuts competitively priced and delivered swiftly.

iDelta Genuine Leather Case, Cover & Screen Protector for 4th Generation iPod touch
Offered by iDELTA UK LTD

5.0 out of 5 stars Protect your I-Pod Touch, 25 May 2012
This product provides a nice snug fit around the I-Pod and protection for the screen. It is compact and easy to slide in a pocket. It provides quick and easy access both for recharging and use.Does the job very well. It seems there was an error in my review of the service provided by this supplier which I am not able to correct. My review gave only 2 stars whereas I had intended to give 5 stars. The service, packaging, promptness, and quality of the product were all outstanding.

Wait For Me!: Memoirs of the Youngest Mitford Sister
Wait For Me!: Memoirs of the Youngest Mitford Sister
by Deborah Devonshire

5.0 out of 5 stars HAPPY WIFE, 17 April 2012
I purchased this as a gift for my wife. She was so taken with it that she has now read all the books by Deb Devonshire. I think it must be really compelling reading.

Rachmaninov: Music for Two Pianos
Rachmaninov: Music for Two Pianos

5.0 out of 5 stars MAGNIFICENT PAIRING OF ASHKENAZY AND PREVIN, 17 April 2012
I have heard a few recordings of these works over the years. In my book this is quite the best. Suites No 1 and 2 are beautifully played with great sensitivity. The control of the dynamics is extraordinary. This is Rachmaninov beyond compare.

Rachmaninov: 24 Preludes, Sonata No.2
Rachmaninov: 24 Preludes, Sonata No.2

5.0 out of 5 stars WONDERFUL PERFORMANCE OF WONDERFUL MUSIC, 17 April 2012
Ashkenazy is wonderful. All the Russian drama and romance of Rackmaninov with exquisite sensitivity and control. I recommend this to all lovers of Rachmaninov.

Home to Roost: And Other Peckings
Home to Roost: And Other Peckings
by Deborah Devonshire

5.0 out of 5 stars PEACE IN OUR TIME, 17 April 2012
I bought this for my wife. She is enjoying it so much that I am left in peace and quiet. It must be good.

Alexander Nevsky [1938] [DVD]
Alexander Nevsky [1938] [DVD]
Dvd ~ Nikolai Cherkasov
Offered by bestmediagroup

5.0 out of 5 stars SOVIET HISTORY, 17 April 2012
What an amazing piece of Soviet propaganda. Fascinating and frightening. Although the sound track is fairly abysmal, the music is very special. A quirky film throwing light on murky times.

AmazonBasics Carrying Case for Portable GPS Units (Black)
AmazonBasics Carrying Case for Portable GPS Units (Black)

5.0 out of 5 stars CARRY CASE FOR GARMIN NUVI, 12 July 2011
Delivery was quick. Product in perfect order. This is a cheap solution to storage and protection of my Nuvi. Something more robust might be better but this is good for the price and just what I wanted.

Gardman Universal Squirrel Baffle
Gardman Universal Squirrel Baffle

4.0 out of 5 stars SQUIRREL BAFFLE, 12 July 2011
My Gardman Squirrel Baffle was delivered quickly and in perfect condition. Squirrels are tricky little creatures (don't you have to admire their amazing agility and intelligence) so I was disappointed to find a squirrel on my feeder on day one. This was my fault because I did not site it correctly. Most important to maintain at least 4 metres distance from any platform from which they can jump onto the feeder. However, this product works well in the right conditions. My only reservation is that it seems rather expensive considering its size and construction materials.

Page: 1 | 2