Profile for Soberano > Reviews

Soberano

Hoover Jovis 550W Corded Hand Held Vacuum Cleaner with Turbo Brush Tool
Hoover Jovis 550W Corded Hand Held Vacuum Cleaner with Turbo Brush Tool

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent cleaner, 23 Jan 2014
I bought this especially to vac' the stairs and I am so pleased with it as it is much better than I expected. Does a fantastic job and was a very good price so I am going to buy one for my daughter.

2 x Universal Capacitive Stylus Pen for iPad 1, 2 & 3, iPhone 4, HTC, Tablet pc, Asus Tablets, Advent, Samsung Galaxy, Mobile Phones, PC, Blackberry Playbook & Phones, Android and all other Capacitive Screens Devices - Universal Stylus Touchscreen pen with STRAP - Assorted Colours

2.0 out of 5 stars Short Life Span!, 27 Nov 2013
My wife and I use our iPad a lot (charging the battery three times each week) and so the stylus we use has to last a long time and these don't. The two of them only lasted eight weeks! The previous one we used, to which we will return, lasted FOUR months. No contest.

Chess board, natural wood walnut & sycamore veneer - 00421
Chess board, natural wood walnut & sycamore veneer - 00421
Offered by Witzigs Ltd.

5.0 out of 5 stars Looks real quality, 16 Sep 2013
It is real wood veneer with a very nice varnish finish. Our 'The King's new clothes' set look really good and impressive.

GUITAR PRE-AMP JOYO JE-306 5 Band EQ with Tuner
GUITAR PRE-AMP JOYO JE-306 5 Band EQ with Tuner
Offered by Really Useful Music Company (RUMC)

4.0 out of 5 stars Very neat the product. Good sound., 25 Aug 2013
Slide controls would be easier but how often do you change those on a acoustic. I like the size, quite small and neat. I was disappointed that there were no instructions for usage or fitting but as I am an experienced DIYer I was confident that I could do the job. I checked fitting instructions of similar products on YouTube and proceeded. NB: There is no room for error!
I found the top screw hole are very near the hole that requires to be cut out so I made and inserted a small length of wood that the screws could go into, just in case the side panel wouldn't accept them totally (double jointed wrist would help here!!). When drilling the end hole put masking tape on the outside so the varnish doesn't split/flake off and use a knitting needle and adhesive tape to 'pull' the socket through the hole. Take care drilling the hole at the bridge, I broke a drill bit! The job took me one and a half hours saving a sizeable luthier's bill, I'm sure.

Heavy Duty Bug Blind,Fly Blind,Strip Blind, Door Blind-ALL CREAM (90cm wide)
Heavy Duty Bug Blind,Fly Blind,Strip Blind, Door Blind-ALL CREAM (90cm wide)
Offered by Holland Plastics (UK) Limited

1.0 out of 5 stars Do NOT waste your money, 10 Aug 2012
I have to give it one star but only because it arrived on time. It is NOT heavy duty and it is NOT fit for purpose. It is a totally misleading description. The slightest breeze and it moves and blows about and the flies come in... if it rains the strands stick together and stick to the door... if windy it has a tendency to blow in a horizontal position!! If it hadn't been so 'cheap' I would have returned it... but perhaps that's the intention. (It's now nearly 2 years later and I've put it in the bin, which I should have done last year. The flies can stop laughing!!)

Down The Line: Rarities
Down The Line: Rarities

5.0 out of 5 stars I thought I'd got the lot, 19 May 2012
This review is from: Down The Line: Rarities (Audio CD)
Fannntastic! Great to hear the originals without backing vocals just for the clarity if nothing else. A really well designed package with great printing and finishing. If you haven't got these tracks this double CD collection is worth every penny.

Morphy Richards 46718 Multifunction Can Opener
Morphy Richards 46718 Multifunction Can Opener
Offered by BPSALESDIRECT

5.0 out of 5 stars Easy peasy, 17 April 2012
We went for this opener based on what we had read on various web sites and there is no disappointment. It is very sturdy and extremely easy to use.

Wanted Beads Curtain, Sparkling Transparent
Wanted Beads Curtain, Sparkling Transparent

5.0 out of 5 stars Venerable Bead, 29 July 2011
We've been looking for a quality fly screen for some time and took a chance on this product based on reviews. We are not disappointed. They look flimsy but are very strong, a good lenglth (and easily trimmed) and effective as they reduce the light by very little. Young children passing through and getting tangled have not succeeded in breaking any of the strands. Excellent value.

Panasonic KX-TG6522EB DECT Twin Digital Cordless Phone Set with Answer Machine - Black
Offered by DIRECT 4

4.0 out of 5 stars Louder ringer required., 21 Mar 2011
Very good except that the ringer is not shrill enough so sometime we don't hear it if we're in another room.

Sabichi 1200 ml Double Wall Teapot
Sabichi 1200 ml Double Wall Teapot

1.0 out of 5 stars Put a lid on it... and a cosy, 21 Mar 2011
(Feb 2011) It works. Keeps the tea hot so no 'cosy' required but the lid is the problem. Like other reviewers I agree the lid can get very hot but I find that the fitting of the lid is a more annoying feature. It has three 'clips' that catch under the rim of the body but you have to turn (spin) the lid to put it into position and to remove it. Sometimes it can take two or three seconds. Very annoying. Perhaps I have a faulty one but as it was wet when I received it I assume it had been tested.
(March 2012)...And now it's 14 months later (purchased 1 Feb 2011) and I am annoyed. The double skin insulation has completely failed (it seems to have let water/tea into the space between the two layers (just out of guarantee period!). Consequently, the tea only remains warm for a short time so I will have to revert to using a cosy or buy another teapot (but not be a Sabichi).