Profile for Soberano > Reviews

Content by Soberano

Soberano

Page: 1 | 2
Kitchen Drawer Box - Standard Metal Sided - 450mm D X 90mm H X 400mm W - To Fit 400mm W Unit
Offered by Drawersnthings

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 4 Mar. 2015
Perfect and fantastic quality.

Apple Magic Mouse
Apple Magic Mouse

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 4 Mar. 2015
This review is from: Apple Magic Mouse (Accessory)
Fantastic Mouse and Superb Apple!

Gillette Mach 3 Manual Razor Blades 8 pack
Gillette Mach 3 Manual Razor Blades 8 pack

3.0 out of 5 stars I had to throw the first blade away after a ..., 4 Mar. 2015
I had to throw the first blade away after a week as it had 'gone'. Never had to do that before. I asked my self if it is because that are imported?

Arctic Cooling S111 Speakers
Arctic Cooling S111 Speakers

5.0 out of 5 stars Better than expected, 4 Mar. 2015
I wanted these as 'stand alone' speakers for a new 22 inch TV which has very bad 'internal' sound. They fit the headphone socket, have good bass and treble and being small they are tucked away out of view. Perfect.

Hoover Jovis 550W Corded Hand Held Vacuum Cleaner with Turbo Brush Tool
Hoover Jovis 550W Corded Hand Held Vacuum Cleaner with Turbo Brush Tool

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent cleaner, 23 Jan. 2014
I bought this especially to vac' the stairs and I am so pleased with it as it is much better than I expected. Does a fantastic job and was a very good price so I am going to buy one for my daughter.

2 x Universal Capacitive Stylus Pen for iPad 1, 2 & 3, iPhone 4, HTC, Tablet pc, Asus Tablets, Advent, Samsung Galaxy, Mobile Phones, PC, Blackberry Playbook & Phones, Android and all other Capacitive Screens Devices - Universal Stylus Touchscreen pen with STRAP - Assorted Colours
Offered by Aken

2.0 out of 5 stars Short Life Span!, 27 Nov. 2013
My wife and I use our iPad a lot (charging the battery three times each week) and so the stylus we use has to last a long time and these don't. The two of them only lasted eight weeks! The previous one we used, to which we will return, lasted FOUR months. No contest.

Chess board, natural wood walnut & sycamore veneer - 00421
Chess board, natural wood walnut & sycamore veneer - 00421
Offered by Witzigs Ltd.

5.0 out of 5 stars Looks real quality, 16 Sept. 2013
It is real wood veneer with a very nice varnish finish. Our 'The King's new clothes' set look really good and impressive.

GUITAR PRE-AMP JOYO JE-306 5 Band EQ with Tuner
GUITAR PRE-AMP JOYO JE-306 5 Band EQ with Tuner
Offered by Really Useful Music Company (RUMC)

4.0 out of 5 stars Very neat the product. Good sound., 25 Aug. 2013
Slide controls would be easier but how often do you change those on a acoustic. I like the size, quite small and neat. I was disappointed that there were no instructions for usage or fitting but as I am an experienced DIYer I was confident that I could do the job. I checked fitting instructions of similar products on YouTube and proceeded. NB: There is no room for error!
I found the top screw hole are very near the hole that requires to be cut out so I made and inserted a small length of wood that the screws could go into, just in case the side panel wouldn't accept them totally (double jointed wrist would help here!!). When drilling the end hole put masking tape on the outside so the varnish doesn't split/flake off and use a knitting needle and adhesive tape to 'pull' the socket through the hole. Take care drilling the hole at the bridge, I broke a drill bit! The job took me one and a half hours saving a sizeable luthier's bill, I'm sure.

Heavy Duty Bug Blind,Fly Blind,Strip Blind, Door Blind-ALL CREAM (90cm wide)
Heavy Duty Bug Blind,Fly Blind,Strip Blind, Door Blind-ALL CREAM (90cm wide)
Offered by Holland Plastics (UK) Limited

1.0 out of 5 stars Do NOT waste your money, 10 Aug. 2012
I have to give it one star but only because it arrived on time. It is NOT heavy duty and it is NOT fit for purpose. It is a totally misleading description. The slightest breeze and it moves and blows about and the flies come in... if it rains the strands stick together and stick to the door... if windy it has a tendency to blow in a horizontal position!! If it hadn't been so 'cheap' I would have returned it... but perhaps that's the intention. (It's now nearly 2 years later and I've put it in the bin, which I should have done last year. The flies can stop laughing!!)

Down The Line: Rarities
Down The Line: Rarities

5.0 out of 5 stars I thought I'd got the lot, 19 May 2012
This review is from: Down The Line: Rarities (Audio CD)
Fannntastic! Great to hear the originals without backing vocals just for the clarity if nothing else. A really well designed package with great printing and finishing. If you haven't got these tracks this double CD collection is worth every penny.

Page: 1 | 2