Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop All Amazon Fashion Summer Savings Up to 25% Off Cloud Drive Photos Shop now Learn More Shop now Shop now Shop Fire Shop Kindle Oasis Learn more Learn more
Profile for MoJo > Reviews

Content by MoJo

MoJo

Page: 1 | 2 | 3
The Lego Movie [Blu-ray 3D + Blu-ray + UV Copy] [2014] [Region Free]
The Lego Movie [Blu-ray 3D + Blu-ray + UV Copy] [2014] [Region Free]
Dvd ~ Chris Pratt

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent for Kids, 26 Aug. 2014
Our children love this, and have watched it dozens of times already. However, they prefer to watch the 2D version, as they are young (7 & 5), and they prefer not to watch with the glasses on. This movie has inspired them to build lots of things out of lego. I would recommend!!

5.0 out of 5 stars Works great, 8 Sept. 2013
I purchased this as I have started using a derma roller on my face, which is very painful. It works very well, I left it on for approx. 1 hour and then washed it off. I perhaps should have left it on for longer to totally numb it but I didn't want to as it was on my face. I also didn't put a dressing over the top as you are supposed to. However it numbed it really well so I have used it a few times since. I think it is well worth the money!

Paranormal Activity 4 (Theatrical and Extended Versions) [DVD]
Paranormal Activity 4 (Theatrical and Extended Versions) [DVD]
Dvd ~ Katie Featherston
Offered by FILMNIGHT

2.0 out of 5 stars Same old same old, 18 Aug. 2013
I bought this but I think that they are running out of ideas. It is definitely not as good as the others, especially the first one, and there are lots of these films out now. I wouldn't really recommend it.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Jul 23, 2014 7:14 PM BST

Crocs Junior Toddler Cayman Navy 12/13 UK Child
Crocs Junior Toddler Cayman Navy 12/13 UK Child

5.0 out of 5 stars Great classic for the children, 18 Aug. 2013
I always buy Crocs for my two sons. They are great to knock about in in the Summer, and also when we go on holiday for the beach and after swimming.

Pet Sematary [1989] [DVD]
Pet Sematary [1989] [DVD]
Dvd ~ Fred Gwynne
Offered by HarriBella.UK.Ltd

4.0 out of 5 stars Great film, 8 Aug. 2013
This review is from: Pet Sematary [1989] [DVD] (DVD)
A nice classic old horror that has a story line to it and not like newer horror films. The effects are a bit
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Jul 23, 2014 7:15 PM BST

5.0 out of 5 stars Great for display, 8 Aug. 2013
A great collectors item, I bought it for Fathers day for my husband as he loves Star Wars. The alarm clock function is basic, but it looks nice on my husbands bedside table!!

Funko Star Wars Storm Trooper Funko Force Bobble Head
Funko Star Wars Storm Trooper Funko Force Bobble Head

5.0 out of 5 stars Cracking, 8 Aug. 2013
A great collectors item, I bought it for Fathers day for my husband as he loves Star Wars, It is not out of the packaging, but looks nice on display.

4.0 out of 5 stars Great pen for the money, 8 Aug. 2013
I bought this as a gift for my Sons teacher, and it is a nice quality pen for the money, I would recommend it!!

Parker Frontier Twilight Blue CT Ballpoint Pen - Gift Boxed
Parker Frontier Twilight Blue CT Ballpoint Pen - Gift Boxed

4.0 out of 5 stars Good standard pen, 8 Aug. 2013

The Trainer
The Trainer
by Neal Heard

4.0 out of 5 stars Great, 8 Aug. 2013
This review is from: The Trainer (Hardcover)
I bought this for my husband for Fathers day, as he collects trainers. There are some great pics and info in there. The only thing that I would say is that some of the example trainers pictured were a little "tired" lets say!! However, it is a nice collectors item, and my husband refers to it a lot. I would recommend!

Page: 1 | 2 | 3