Profile for Jane Hewitt > Reviews

Content by Jane Hewitt

Jane Hewitt

Hi-Tec Womens Shore W Athletic and Outdoor Sandals O002568/054/01 Cool Grey/Graphite 7 UK, 40 EU
Offered by Hirst Footwear Limited

2.0 out of 5 stars Too small for broad feet, 21 May 2014
These are nice shoes but if you have broad feet like me then buy a bigger size than you usually wear. I'm sending mine back.

Skechers USA Ltd Women's Competition Charcoal/Aqua Running Cushioning Shoes 11790 7 UK

4.0 out of 5 stars Comfortable and supportive for walking, 21 May 2014
I walked 5 miles the first day I put these on and they were so comfortable I could have kept going. Only drawback is that if you have broad feet like me, the laces are a bit short. I don't need two sets of laces, Sketchers, just one good long pair!

Box of Washi Origami Paper
Box of Washi Origami Paper
Offered by The Japanese Shop Ltd

3.0 out of 5 stars too small - I should have read more carefully., 14 May 2014
This review is from: Box of Washi Origami Paper
It is entirely my own fault for not reading the description (or some of the reviews!) but I was expecting 15cm x 15cm square papers as that seems to be the norm for origami papers. I do think that the picture is misleading and I phoned the company to say I think they should change the picture. They were very nice and offered me a refund if I wanted it.
Having said that it is a lovely product and I will probably keep to use for something else, but I was very disappointed when I opened the package!

Dovecraft 12 x 12-inch Colours Paper Pack
Dovecraft 12 x 12-inch Colours Paper Pack
Offered by Quickdraw Stationery UK

1.0 out of 5 stars Dreadful product - do not buy!!!, 14 May 2014
My pack contained only pastel coloured papers - there were no vivid or bright colours as the packaging suggests. Also I was disappointed to see that the papers were only coloured on one side - I expected to get sheets of coloured paper as shown in the picture. This picture is so misleading it should be reported as a violation of trade description. I will NOT buy this again and suggest if you are looking for coloured paper you look elsewhere.

Ravel Ravel ladies Large Case Fashion Watch on PU Strap women's quartz Watch with white Dial analogue Display and purple plastic Strap R0105.13.7
Offered by NutriBurn

5.0 out of 5 stars Great value, 19 Feb 2013
I love this watch and wear it all the time. I was skeptical about it since it was so cheap but it's a great little watch and at that price buying several in different colours means I can co-ordinate my watch to my outfit.

Lineco Padding Compound White 12 Oz
Lineco Padding Compound White 12 Oz
Offered by Hyatt's All Things Creative .

4.0 out of 5 stars misleading picture, 19 Feb 2013
Well, yes the padding compound works fine but I found the picture misleading and was disappointed when it didn't arrive with the clamping kit to actually do the gluing. Made it very expensive glue!!