Profile for Thomas F. Hornsby > Reviews

Content by Thomas F. Hornsby

Thomas F. Hornsby (Cornwall UK)

TDK CD-R80CBA100-B CD-R 80min 52x 100 Pack Cakebox

Tchaikovsky: Symphony No. 6/Nutcracker Suite
Tchaikovsky: Symphony No. 6/Nutcracker Suite
Price: 3.54

5.0 out of 5 stars What a performance, 19 May 2013
Wednesday evening Came home from the Hall for Cornwall having had a fantastic Listening to The Moscow Symphony Orchestra. Believe me there was not a spare seat in the theatre that evening. They were given a well deserved standing ovation at the end of their performance.
Come the dawn and was on to Amazon. Friday I had my own copy of the Pathatique plus the Nutcracker Suite What a service.

Romantic Piano Concerto Vol. 58 (Concerto In C Major/ F Minor) (Howard Shelley; Tazmanian Symphony Orchestra; Howard Shelley) (Hyperion: CDA67915)
Price: 13.25

5.0 out of 5 stars Howard Shelley my man of the moment, 19 May 2013
A superb pianist. I bless him for introducing me to some excellent music from composers I was unaware of. I now possess 7 CDs
and I love them all. All I can say is look him up on the web and get a taster. You will be hooked just like me

Rachmaninov: Piano Concerto No.2; Rhapsody on a Theme of Paganini
Rachmaninov: Piano Concerto No.2; Rhapsody on a Theme of Paganini

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect to make love by, 19 May 2013
Rachmaninov has to be my favourite piano concerto from a winters night when in front of a log fire this was the back ground music for the finest night of passion' Try it and see it has all the necessary movements to fit the mood. A wonderful memory whenever I hear it and that is often.

Sony Walkman NWZ-S639FS 16GB Drag & Drop MP4 Video Player with FM Tuner - Silver

5.0 out of 5 stars Sony NWZ-S639FS 16GB Drag and Drop MP4, 9 Feb 2009
could not be better for the job it does. Absolutely fantastic.

Tom Hornsby