ARRAY(0xb59c20c0)

National Geographic: Big Cats [DVD]
National Geographic: Big Cats [DVD]
Price: 9.99

4.0 out of 5 stars What a pleasure to view, 30 Nov 2013
Well woth the money and a great educational tool for the children and grown ups to delve into the life of this wonderful beast I enjoy ever second of this DVD.

Wildlife Specials: Tiger [DVD]
Wildlife Specials: Tiger [DVD]
Dvd ~ Kate de Pury
Price: 3.03

4.0 out of 5 stars G-g-g-g-Great G G Good viewing, 30 Nov 2013
This man is the best presenter the natural world has ever had and he has done so much for us to realise just what is out there for us to enjoy

DIRT BOOT NEOPRENE WELLINGTON MUCK BOOT (Men`s Size 8 (42))
DIRT BOOT NEOPRENE WELLINGTON MUCK BOOT (Men`s Size 8 (42))
Offered by Koala Products
Price: 39.99

3.0 out of 5 stars Made in CHINA, 30 Nov 2013
The quality of this foot wear is not good the seams were the neoprene joins the foot part is not finished well not vulcanised, on the pair I have received the stitching around the mouth of the boot is rough. I suspect the soles are not rubber they appear to be a mixture of synthetic materials. I am not happy with this purchase and shall not be reordering, the real boot Muck Boot is more expensive but far better quality.
We will see how long these boots last, in the mean time I will save my pennies for the real artical.Why not send them back I ear you say well the cost would put the total purchase well over 50 and that is not good economics in my mind.

12 x Tens machine Electrodes pads replacements 3 packs, 2" x 2" 5 x 5 50 x 50 ELLE, Femme. Lady, Boots, Babi, Obi, Lloyds and Neurotrac
Offered by BabyTENS UK
Price: 5.10

5.0 out of 5 stars very good service, 14 Jun 2013
This product is first class the pads are very well made and they stick to the skin thus preventing that burning when the pad is not adhered to the skin correctly I shall reorder from you again

Body Clock 120cm MDD lead
Body Clock 120cm MDD lead
Offered by Body Clock Health Care Limited
Price: 5.95

5.0 out of 5 stars good and what I wanted, 14 Jun 2013
Nothing to say bad about this product and good service and it came on time and in time for my tens machine and to prevent the pain level

Super Soft Lino Block 150x100m Pack of 10
Super Soft Lino Block 150x100m Pack of 10
Offered by Be Creative
Price: 11.79

1.0 out of 5 stars when is lino not lino, 14 Jun 2013
Lino as I am aware has a backing of material, this does not it is UPVC it is soft ; so soft it is unusable for sharp images and is unworkable with acrylics, Save your money if you are thinking of this product in my oppinion it is unfit for LINO CUTTING your images will be very poor at least. I am very disappointed and unable to use these blocks for printing or indeed cutting sharp outline.
I am using the blocks now as cup/mug mats.

DERBY TWEED BREATHABLE HUNTING SHOOTING JACKET COAT WATERPROOF BRANDED MENS WOOL (Medium)
Offered by WWK
Price: 64.95

5.0 out of 5 stars I realy realy love it, 28 April 2013
First class from quality to service cannot find a fault I am very pleased and shall be getting another in a few months ready for winter and my outdoor activities.

Waxed cotton boot laces Brown 5mm diameter (210cm length)
Waxed cotton boot laces Brown 5mm diameter (210cm length)
Offered by Fabmania Retail Ltd
Price: 3.80

5.0 out of 5 stars Great value, 28 April 2013
These are just the ticket for the type of boots requireing long laces,I recommend these laces to all heavy boot wearing persons who climb up ladder or mountain but one word of warning make sure you order the correct thickness for the hooks and eyes

Dam good product

Small Size S 4m Long Full Car Cover Fit Indoor Outdoor UV Protection Breathable
Small Size S 4m Long Full Car Cover Fit Indoor Outdoor UV Protection Breathable
Offered by Extreme Auto Accessories
Price: 13.00

1.0 out of 5 stars Not a product I recommend, 28 April 2013
When I unpacked the item I was shocked at how thin the material was I attempted to cover my car with this product my thumbs went through the material it was that thin, when I pulled the cover over the roof the aerial went through the material, The advert states Breathable well that's true it is that thin, over night the weather was a bit on the wild side and the next morning I found the cover in a heap and the places that I secured the cover to the car had just parted company with lumps of material left on the rope.
Take my advice and find an alternate product because this is not good and a complete waste of money

Outhwaites (Pet) Waterproof Polyester Unlined Coat Maroon 61cm (24 inch )
Outhwaites (Pet) Waterproof Polyester Unlined Coat Maroon 61cm (24 inch )
Offered by Mighty Oak Trading
Price: 29.97

5.0 out of 5 stars Bo Bo, 10 April 2013
What can I say after a long time between recieving the product and now, it was a christmas present for our LAB, Boy it is great fit's her well great colour[matches my wifes coat ahah].
The quality is first class seams strong and fastners are top shop I am very very pleased with this product and so is the dog she thinks it's fine in the rain and snow[ only she canot roll in it [I will not let her more especialy in FOX DODO]
I recommend this coat to any one with their dogs wellfare in mind it is well worth the money and the quality is high which is most important these days.

Thank you very much.