Profile for Bob "The Hat" > Reviews

Golfers Club 3 in 1 Golf Cleaning Brush Tool
Golfers Club 3 in 1 Golf Cleaning Brush Tool
Offered by Just Sports Online

5.0 out of 5 stars Invaluable, 10 May 2014
Small and does the job. I could not be without it now.
I would recommend this to anyone who needs there groves clean and clear of dirt.

AA+inks Comaptible Ink Cartridges Replacement for Epson 4x T1283 ET1283 Magenta / Red for Epson S22 SX125 SX130 SX230 SX235W SX420W etc. Printers
Offered by AA+inks

5.0 out of 5 stars Epson Sylus SX235W, 8 May 2014
Fast delivery, individually sealed. Opened package, shock cartridge three times, placed in printer and it worked first time.
Purchased for Epson Sylus SX235W and they work well.
I will reorder when I need more or other colours.

The Complete Harry Potter Collection: (Adult Paperback Boxed Set)
The Complete Harry Potter Collection: (Adult Paperback Boxed Set)
by J. K. Rowling

5.0 out of 5 stars Bought for my son, 25 Feb. 2013
My sons and I have watch all the movies but we have never read any of the books.
I bought this for my eldest son and he has started reading them like a "man possessed".

I get feed back from him as he devours each book and we discuss what was not in the films.
Did you know that Dobby worked in the kitchens in Hogwarts?

There is a lot of interesting "stuff" that never made the movies.
As a side note that are well written and really help with English Language (excluding the "Potterisms").

Highly recommended to young and old.

Corsair CMSA8GX3M2A1333C9 8GB 1333MHz CL9 DDR3 So-Dimm Mac Memory Kit
Corsair CMSA8GX3M2A1333C9 8GB 1333MHz CL9 DDR3 So-Dimm Mac Memory Kit

5.0 out of 5 stars Does what is says on the tin., 25 Feb. 2013
Easy to fit. iMac picked up the memory immediately.Piece of cake.
Remove all dust from you slot before adding and push well home.

2013 executive leather effect A6 one day to a page appointment diary with monthly index tab

5.0 out of 5 stars Great "Cheap" Diary - Nice look and feel., 25 Feb. 2013
This is a great budget price diary.It has a magnetic closure clip which works well and it feels quite nice to the touch.
When it first arrived I had to carefully separate a lot of the pages which were "vacuum sealed" together but this was no big deal. The quality of the paper is quite good as I use an ink pen and it holds the ink well.

The only criticism is the pen and pen holder. I carefully removed the small loo that hold the cheap pen and now it is barely noticeable that there was even a pen holder there.

You can place a pen of your choosing to use with the diary and when the diary is close it will not slip out even if you vigorously tap the diary against your hand.

Mine was Black. I like it as I have it modified now.

Kinobo USB 2.0 Desktop Microphone With Adjustable / Flexible Gooseneck - Mute Button. Skype VOIP / Dragon compatible

3.0 out of 5 stars Cheap & Cheerful, 15 Dec. 2012
Bought it for Dragon Naturally Speaking and for this it is great. Used it to dictate. Award 5 Stars.

However, I also make videos for youtube and the voice over quality is very poor.
Sounds like I am in a tin box across the street.

For Dragon I give it 5 Stars but for Voice Over on Video I give it 1 Star.
(5+1)/2 = 3 Stars.

Judge 22cm Crepe Pan
Judge 22cm Crepe Pan
Offered by Emporium Cookshop & Homewares

5.0 out of 5 stars Favorite Omelette Pan, 21 Nov. 2012
I purchased this to make omelettes with. Due to the shape it is easy to work the spatular around the edge of an omelette to be able to flip one half over the contents of an omelette.

Although advertised as non-stick, I have found two table spoons of oil help an omelette slide without sticking.
However, when making pancakes/crepes you don't need any oil to create great food.

Nouvel
Nouvel
by Philip Jodidio

5.0 out of 5 stars Architect's Blueprints, 21 Nov. 2012
This review is from: Nouvel (Paperback)
I purchased this for my son who is going to University to study Architecture. He said this book is amazing with detailed drawings of every aspect of house design you could imagine. It is one of his favorite books on Architecture.