ARRAY(0xa94933f0)

Profile for Vin > Reviews

Content by Vin

Vin

Microsoft Flight Simulator 2004: A Century of Flight (PC CD)
Microsoft Flight Simulator 2004: A Century of Flight (PC CD)
Offered by Fuzion
Price: 9.78

3.0 out of 5 stars Needs time and effort, 12 April 2013
Doesn't seem to want to play on win7 just seems a bit glitchy. Needs to be studied it's not really a game as such.

Gigabyte Nvidia GTX460 Over Clocked Graphic Card (1GB, DDR5, PCI-E2, DVII/VGA/HDMI)

5.0 out of 5 stars Damn fine quality, 12 April 2013
Sli'd works sweet with win7 premium and Ubuntu. Must admit I don't really push it that much as I have only played Crysis but that was quick and smooth. Plenty of good reviews out there for this baby.

G-Skill Ripjaws DDR3 PC10666 1333MHz 4GB Kit
G-Skill Ripjaws DDR3 PC10666 1333MHz 4GB Kit

4.0 out of 5 stars Good kit, 12 April 2013
Been using it for almost 2yrs on standard timings with a Q6600 overclocked to 3GHz no problem what so ever.

All I Was
All I Was
Price: 9.12

5.0 out of 5 stars Hard, heavy, melodic., 12 April 2013
This review is from: All I Was (Audio CD)
What a talented guy! What you hear on this is what you hear at the gigs proper rock sound, earthy and intelligible. It's stupid but I prefer Tremonti to Alter Bridge and yes I know Myles has the better vocal range but Mark let loose writes superb lyrics and riffs!
The album ranges from wild to melodic, you won't regret adding it to your collection.
I Love it!!

The Sound of Spain
The Sound of Spain
Price: 12.66

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent!, 12 April 2013
This review is from: The Sound of Spain (Audio CD)
I love this compilation of classical guitar music played wonderfully by David Merrin a wonderfully talented luthier whose classical guitars command high premiums (check his website). The CD also includes if you're interest, wonderful information on each guitar used, a different one for each track. There is no flamenco on this but if you enjoy Spanish classical guitar music you will love this.

Bach Concertos
Bach Concertos
Price: 8.08

3.0 out of 5 stars hmmm, 12 April 2013
This review is from: Bach Concertos (Audio CD)
Starts off well but fades to a tad boring. I am learning classical guitar at the moment but I'm by no means a classical anorak buff, all I can say is I've listened to the CD in it's entirety once and probably will again.