Profile for MMax > Reviews

D-Link ShareCenter 2 Bay Cloud Network Storage Enclosure
D-Link ShareCenter 2 Bay Cloud Network Storage Enclosure
Offered by BESTBUYIT

2.0 out of 5 stars So if like me you have MKV files, 12 May 2015
I rarely leave reviews but I felt I had to on this. First of all, I work as an IT Tech, so I deal with NAS drives on a daily basis. This NAS drive comes with next to no instructions on how to set any of it up. You get an installer that gets as far as formatting the drives and mounting it as a network drive, that is it. You are left to Google the rest. Such as FTP set up, DDNS account set up and so on. It states it's a cloud drive, when really it's that slow and cumbersome that you will rarely use this outside of your LAN. Even inside your LAN the Android and Web GUI only support .mov, jpeg and .mp3 playback. So if like me you have MKV files, TIFFS and AAC's this is a non-starter. Also the Android app is terrible, it looks and feels like it was created by a 3rd party.

I've returned this item as I was spending more time trying to get it to work than actually using it, I've ordered a Synology which looks like it has a far more impressive WebGUI and App.

Harry Potter Hogwarts Bookmarks
Harry Potter Hogwarts Bookmarks
Offered by Blyme

5.0 out of 5 stars Great, feels and looks official, 5 Dec. 2014
Great, feels and looks official. Great looking metal book marks and a nice case to go along with it. Nice item.

TP-LINK TL-PA251KIT AV200+ Multi-Streaming Powerline Starter Kit with AC Pass Through (UK Plug Only)
Offered by E W Link Co Ltd.

5.0 out of 5 stars Worked perfectly, got it up and running within minutes ..., 25 Nov. 2014
Worked perfectly, got it up and running within minutes. Was worried it wouldn't work with my Sky router but had no issues what so ever. Loads Netflix in the bedroom within seconds.

Official DSA Complete Theory Test Kit
Official DSA Complete Theory Test Kit

1.0 out of 5 stars Failed to install properly., 2 Sept. 2014
Theory Test Installed after some hassle, just gotten around to installing the Hazard Perception test and it won't install on either the MAC of the Windows computer in my flat. The Windows installer either gives me a message it couldn't validate the installer quick enough or that it's not the original disk, when it clearly is. The Mac just get's stuck on 'Writing Files'. Both Computers well meet the specifications needed to install.

Inception [Blu-ray] [2010] [Region Free]
Inception [Blu-ray] [2010] [Region Free]
Dvd ~ Leonardo DiCaprio
Offered by LuvFilmLuvMusic

3.0 out of 5 stars Great Film..., 23 April 2014
Great film made even better on Blu-Ray - Although the Ultra Violet copy that comes with the disc expired in 2011 so I was unable to redeem this, only reason for not giving 5 stars.

Kindle, 6" E Ink Display, Wi-Fi (Previous Generation - 5th)
Kindle, 6" E Ink Display, Wi-Fi (Previous Generation - 5th)

2.0 out of 5 stars Good product whilst it lasts..., 13 Feb. 2014
After purchasing one of these from Tesco it was obvious this was a brilliant product. Does exactly what you want, it's light, small and reads like paper. Just a shame after 3 months it developed problems with the screen were it would block out small to medium squares on the screen where no text could be read. Amazon replaced this swiftly and the second has lasted a little longer but has now developed the same fault.

Phoned Amazon and they are stating the warranty was tied to the first one, which I'm not sure is legal, the second was a brand new kindle so should have it's own warranty. Anyways they are refusing to replace it, it hasn't been dropped, it has no scratches as it's always within a case and well cared for.

Amazon have offered a small discount off a new kindle, but as the saying goes 'Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice shame on me'.

I can't understand the thinking behind them sending myself two fault Kindles then expecting me to just buy a new one as a solution... It should last longer than a year... Amazon pick up returns so there is no point even lying if you have dropped it or damaged it in someway.

Good product whilst it lasts...
Comment Comments (2) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Sep 9, 2014 2:40 PM BST

[Upgraded Version]VicTsing Waterproof Portable Wireless Bluetooth 3.0 Mini Speaker 3W Shower Pool Car Handsfree with Microphone for Apple iPhone 4 4S 5 5S 5C 6 iPhone 6 Plus Samsung Galaxy S5 S4 iPad iPod MP3 MP4 Tablet PC - Blue
Offered by VICTECH

5.0 out of 5 stars Got this as a gift., 13 Feb. 2014
I wanted a shower speaker I could use to pair with my phone. My girlfriend got me this and it is really surprising just how good it is. You would expect tinny bland sound from a device this cheap and small. I can say it is not, the sound is amazing, my friends have fancier Bose speakers which they have trouble using, this device matches is for sound and connects effortlessly to my phone every time.

Cannot recommend enough.

Coolermaster Notepal U3 Cooler for Notebook - Black
Coolermaster Notepal U3 Cooler for Notebook - Black

5.0 out of 5 stars Great build quality, 19 Aug. 2013
The fact it is made of metal is a big plus, used to products like this being made of cheap plastic. The fans seem powerful enough and the stand fits my massive 17.5 laptop very nicely.

aLLreLi Micro USB OTG Cable [LIFETIME WARRANTY] for Google Nexus 7 2 II / 10 / 9 / 5 / 6 | Motorola Moto G Xoom | Samsung Galaxy S6 S6 Edge S5 S4 S3 S2 Note 4 / 3 | Note 8.0 / 10.1 2014 Edition Tab 3 / pro 12.2 / 8.4 / Tab S 8.4 / 10.5 / 13.3 | HTC One M8 M9 | Nokia Lumia 2520 | Tesco HUDL 7
Offered by ForPower(aLLreli TM)

5.0 out of 5 stars Works as it should, 19 Aug. 2013
Word of warning though, if you are planning on using it for USB pens etc, then your Nexus 7 will have to be rooted. This is very easily done though.

Amzer Silicone Skin Jelly Case Cover for Asus/Google Nexus 7 Tablet - Black
Amzer Silicone Skin Jelly Case Cover for Asus/Google Nexus 7 Tablet - Black

5.0 out of 5 stars Just what I needed -, 19 Aug. 2013
Just what my Nexus was needing! After dropping it a few times and denting the rim of it I've gotten myself one of these. They fit the Nexus 7 very snugly, no movement what so ever, fits it all very tightly. Makes holding it far better as well, give the tablet a rugged quality to it.

Very pleased with it!