Profile for MMax > Reviews

MMax

Official DSA Complete Theory Test Kit
Official DSA Complete Theory Test Kit

1.0 out of 5 stars Failed to install properly., 2 Sep 2014
Theory Test Installed after some hassle, just gotten around to installing the Hazard Perception test and it won't install on either the MAC of the Windows computer in my flat. The Windows installer either gives me a message it couldn't validate the installer quick enough or that it's not the original disk, when it clearly is. The Mac just get's stuck on 'Writing Files'. Both Computers well meet the specifications needed to install.

Inception [Blu-ray] [2010] [Region Free]
Inception [Blu-ray] [2010] [Region Free]
Dvd ~ Leonardo DiCaprio

3.0 out of 5 stars Great Film..., 23 April 2014
Great film made even better on Blu-Ray - Although the Ultra Violet copy that comes with the disc expired in 2011 so I was unable to redeem this, only reason for not giving 5 stars.

Kindle, 6" E Ink Display, Wi-Fi (Previous Generation - 5th)
Kindle, 6" E Ink Display, Wi-Fi (Previous Generation - 5th)

2.0 out of 5 stars Good product whilst it lasts..., 13 Feb 2014
After purchasing one of these from Tesco it was obvious this was a brilliant product. Does exactly what you want, it's light, small and reads like paper. Just a shame after 3 months it developed problems with the screen were it would block out small to medium squares on the screen where no text could be read. Amazon replaced this swiftly and the second has lasted a little longer but has now developed the same fault.

Phoned Amazon and they are stating the warranty was tied to the first one, which I'm not sure is legal, the second was a brand new kindle so should have it's own warranty. Anyways they are refusing to replace it, it hasn't been dropped, it has no scratches as it's always within a case and well cared for.

Amazon have offered a small discount off a new kindle, but as the saying goes 'Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice shame on me'.

I can't understand the thinking behind them sending myself two fault Kindles then expecting me to just buy a new one as a solution... It should last longer than a year... Amazon pick up returns so there is no point even lying if you have dropped it or damaged it in someway.

Good product whilst it lasts...
Comment Comments (2) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Sep 9, 2014 2:40 PM BST

VicTsing Waterproof Portable Wireless Bluetooth 3.0 Mini Speaker 3W Shower Pool Car Handsfree with Microphone for Apple iPhone 4 4S 5 5S 5C 6 iPhone 6 Plus Samsung Galaxy S5 S4 iPad iPod MP3 MP4 Tablet PC - Blue
Offered by VICTECH

5.0 out of 5 stars Got this as a gift., 13 Feb 2014
I wanted a shower speaker I could use to pair with my phone. My girlfriend got me this and it is really surprising just how good it is. You would expect tinny bland sound from a device this cheap and small. I can say it is not, the sound is amazing, my friends have fancier Bose speakers which they have trouble using, this device matches is for sound and connects effortlessly to my phone every time.

Cannot recommend enough.

Coolermaster Notepal U3 Cooler for Notebook - Black
Coolermaster Notepal U3 Cooler for Notebook - Black

5.0 out of 5 stars Great build quality, 19 Aug 2013
The fact it is made of metal is a big plus, used to products like this being made of cheap plastic. The fans seem powerful enough and the stand fits my massive 17.5 laptop very nicely.

aLLreli Micro USB Host Mode On The Go OTG Cable [LIFETIME WARRANTY] for Google Nexus 7 2 II / 10 / 5 | Motorola Moto G Xoom | Samsung Galaxy S5 S4 S3 S2 Note 4 / 3 | Galaxy Note 8.0 / 10.1 2014 Edition Tab 3 / pro 12.2 / 10.1 / 8.4 / Tab S 8.4 / 10.5 / 13.3 | HTC One M8 | Nokia Lumia 2520 | Tesco HUDL 7" plus | Toshiba encore | Acer Iconia | Asus Memo Pad HD | Lenove Thinkpad 8 IdeaTab | LG G3 Pad | Sony Xperia Z2 / Z1 / Ultra | Dell Venue 7 / 8 / Pro Android Smart Phone Tablet PC
Offered by ForPower(aLLreli TM)

Amzer Silicone Skin Jelly Case Cover for Asus/Google Nexus 7 Tablet - Black
Amzer Silicone Skin Jelly Case Cover for Asus/Google Nexus 7 Tablet - Black

5.0 out of 5 stars Just what I needed -, 19 Aug 2013
Just what my Nexus was needing! After dropping it a few times and denting the rim of it I've gotten myself one of these. They fit the Nexus 7 very snugly, no movement what so ever, fits it all very tightly. Makes holding it far better as well, give the tablet a rugged quality to it.

Very pleased with it!

Duronic SPS2619 Universal Home Cinema Surround Glass Speaker Stands - Height Adjustable - Black - Set of 2

2.0 out of 5 stars Cheap Stands - Seller did not reply to my request for a return., 17 Oct 2012
I bought these knowing the quality would be cheap, I'm not someone who generally cares too much about this kind of thing, if it works it works. I received these stands and when assembling them it became clear that the main pole for the speakers to rest on could not be properly secured the base of the stand. It came with a silver ring and a nut to secure it to with, other than hearing them scratching the glass when tightening, I found it impossible to get them to tighten properly so the pole would be rigid.

Also none of the supplied screws fitted the standard 3.5mm screw thread found on quality speakers. I tried placing my speakers on the pole and this achieved nothing but to cause the entire stand to fall over on itself. My speakers aren't particularly that heavy nor big.

I tried contacting the seller, got no reply about a return, eventually Amazon stepped in and refunded me through the A-Z Guarantee program.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Jan 8, 2013 8:33 PM GMT