Profile for Mrs. Linda P. Warne > Reviews

Content by Mrs. Linda P. ...

Mrs. Linda P. Warne "Linzo." (Essex)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4
Vivid Arts Playful Gnome Emerging from the Ground
Vivid Arts Playful Gnome Emerging from the Ground

5.0 out of 5 stars Happy chappy, 13 Feb. 2015
This gnome is on my garden table and has amused many people. It has survived the winter without losing colour.

Red Glass Bead Cherry Necklace
Red Glass Bead Cherry Necklace
Offered by Avalaya Jewellery

5.0 out of 5 stars Bright and cheery., 13 Feb. 2015
This necklace is much better than in the picture. It is bright and sparkly, comfortable to wear and looks good when wearing, I only wish I could find some earrings like it.

Biona Organic Raw Virgin Coconut Oil 200g
Biona Organic Raw Virgin Coconut Oil 200g
Offered by Superfooduk

5.0 out of 5 stars Nice to find this product is in a glass jar., 2 Feb. 2015
Arrived promptly, exactly as described.
Easy to use, nice light taste.

Gabor Womens Farndale P Court Shoes 85.201.97 Black 5.5 UK, 38 EU
Gabor Womens Farndale P Court Shoes 85.201.97 Black 5.5 UK, 38 EU

5.0 out of 5 stars The usual Gabor quality., 18 Aug. 2014
I chose these shoes because I love Gabor shoes. I can normally wear a size 5 to 5.5 in this make so I ordered a 5.5. Unfortunately the 5.5 in this style were too small so I have had to return them - no problem with Amazon.
The hell height was just right and the style was great and I am sure the size 6 would be perfect.
They are well made and look very smart and I am sure the size 6 will provide the usual comfort of this brand.

Vivid Arts Playful Gnome Son with Leafpad
Vivid Arts Playful Gnome Son with Leafpad

4.0 out of 5 stars Very cute., 9 May 2014
I bought this gnome because I thought it was different,
It is quite small.
The reason I only gave 4 stars is because the postage was very expensive and quite slow to arrive.

Roman Women's Printed Tiered Skirt Navy Size 22
Roman Women's Printed Tiered Skirt Navy Size 22

5.0 out of 5 stars lovely, 3 April 2014
This skirt is smashing. The colours are really vibrant, has an elasticated waist for comfort and best of all it is lightweight cotton, ideal for summer.
I have not washed it yet so don't know how well it will wash, and it does recommend hand washing. At least you don't need to iron it which is a big bonus to me! As with most crinkle skirts just twist and dry.

LUK-MAL Female Tailors Dummy Size 18/20 white/white Dressmakers Fashion Mannequin Display Bust Round Stand

5.0 out of 5 stars Just what I needed., 8 Mar. 2014
This is not a tailors dummy as it cannot be made larger or smaller, it is a display dummy - just what I needed.
Easy to assemble and very stable.
Arrived on time, well packaged.

Jost Unisex Adult Victoria 3508-005 Cross Over/Body Bags Red Medium
Jost Unisex Adult Victoria 3508-005 Cross Over/Body Bags Red Medium

5.0 out of 5 stars How many?, 6 May 2011
I bought the Jost Adult Victoria Cross/over body bag in Medium red. I have never seen sooooo many pockets in and outside of a bag. Not only is it a lovely leather bag, but can be carried as a handbag if you do not want to wear it across your body as it is not too large. It has a lovely square shape that makes it easy to stand it on any flat surface whilst you have a good rummage, because unless you have a very good memory as to which pocket you put what in you will need a good session of zip and clip. I love it because it is such a nice surprise when you open a pocket and discover something you forgot you put in there. The side pocket's (yes there's more) are very handy to keep your rolled up shopping bags in,so when you pop into the supermarket - and yes, you left your bags in the boot of the car - you always have some rolled up carrier bags with you.
Also, the lining is a matching red, not the usual black, so it is easy to see inside when you open it and you don't need a torch to find things. The leather itself is lovely and soft, but nice and thick so should last a long time. It is very well made and sturdy, with zips on the two main compartments, so you can - if you need to - padlock the zips together when travelling. I think the person who designed this bag must be a woman, as there is a safe place for everything you could want to carry. I love it.

5.0 out of 5 stars Big head, 5 Dec. 2010
This review is from: Shower Cap Duckie (Kitchen & Home)
I love this shower cap because not only is it fun to look at but it is quite large compared to some I have bought - not that I have an over large head - but it doesn't squash your hair flat when you take it off after you have showered.

Siliconezone Chop N Drop Cutting Board, Lime
Siliconezone Chop N Drop Cutting Board, Lime

5.0 out of 5 stars Bendy board., 20 Nov. 2010
What a brilliant idea. This little chopping board is very clever especially when chopping citrus fruit, as you can scrape all of the juice up and empty it back into the chopped fruit instead of loosing it all when it is left on the chopping board.
Easy to store as it is very thin and pliable, washes easily too.
SILICONE ZONE CHOP N DROP FLEXIBLE CHOPPING BOARD