Profile for Jane Embury > Reviews

Content by Jane Embury

Jane Embury

Page: 1 | 2
Impressions Waffle Natural Fully Lined Readymade Curtain Pair 90x90in(228x228cm)
Offered by 4 Your Home

4.0 out of 5 stars Practical and look smart, 12 Mar 2014
Totally as described. Found that they were good value for money. They give a simple classic finish to a room.

NEW WOMEN'S STRETCHY ROLL-NECK LONG-SLEEVE COTTON PLAIN TOPS (Medium - UK12 (40), Brown)
Offered by Elegance1234

4.0 out of 5 stars Practical and comfy, 12 Mar 2014
I wanted a snug fitting polo neck to wear under other things. This is perfect for layering. Not too bulky and not to hot. Extremely comfortable. Also washes well and the colour didn't fade.

(1272) Ladies Wide Leg Smart City Trousers Light Brown
(1272) Ladies Wide Leg Smart City Trousers Light Brown
Offered by icecoolfashion

5.0 out of 5 stars They fit and look great, 12 Mar 2014
I am really pleased with these trousers. I find it difficult to find trousers to fit well. I'm a size 10 but don't have a 'waist' but do have slim hips. These are fantastic - they are snug on the waist without cutting and fit on the hips is great. They don't have that great long baggy crutch that so many women's trousers have and which I hate. They hang/drape beautifully. I wear them to the office all the time and have already washed them with no problems. If they had more colours and buy a pair in every colour. Because there is a slight stretch in the material you can wear them all day and they are as comfortable at the end of the day as at the beginning - and no big baggy knees!

The Last Kingdom (The Warrior Chronicles, Book 1)
The Last Kingdom (The Warrior Chronicles, Book 1)

5.0 out of 5 stars King Alfred and Vikings, 24 Oct 2013
I wasn't sure if this would be a book I'd enjoy - perhaps thinking it would be a bit too gung-ho. But its a gripping tale and I found I couldn't put it down. Some of the battle scenes are a bit too blood and gore for me, but the rest makes up for it - and I do think it is a true account of how medieval battle must have been - hand to hand fighting with large blades, axes, pikes, was never going to be pretty.

Mag-Float Floating Magnetic Algae Cleaner for Glass Aquarium Long
Mag-Float Floating Magnetic Algae Cleaner for Glass Aquarium Long

5.0 out of 5 stars Does the job., 24 Oct 2013
A good sized magnetic glass cleaner that keeps a good grip on the glass and so cleans well. I've had smaller lighter ones that just kept floating off but this works well on a largish tank of 21 gallons.

The Pale Horseman (The Warrior Chronicles, Book 2)
The Pale Horseman (The Warrior Chronicles, Book 2)

5.0 out of 5 stars Hooked on the Warrior, 24 Oct 2013
After reading the first in the series I was totally hooked. The second didn't disappoint and continued the tale smoothly. The characters remain true to the first and introduce more. The pace is good and I enjoy the storyline. You should read them in sequence to make sense of the connections and storylines.

The Lords of the North (The Warrior Chronicles, Book 3)
The Lords of the North (The Warrior Chronicles, Book 3)

5.0 out of 5 stars Gripping Warrior Chronicles, 24 Oct 2013
The 3rd in the series doesn't disappoint. If you have been reading the serious then this, for me, is up to the standard of the previous books in the series. I must admit I fast read through the gory battle scenes, but I just love the stories. For me it is just a terrific read from beginning to end. I strongly recommend that you read the books in sequence to follow the whole story of Alfred's reign through the eyes of a warrior with a strong Viking slant.

Veho VSS-002w Mimi Qube 2.4 GHz WiFi Speaker System Including Transmitting Dongle
Offered by Refresh Cartridges

5.0 out of 5 stars Great WiFi Speaker system, 30 Sep 2013
Couldn't believe how easy this was to set up and start using. Was convinced it would be a technical nightmare, but it was as easy as they said. I'm not a WiFi sound expert but this suits me absolutely fine and works perfectly for playing music from my PC upstairs and giving me the sound downstairs. I'm probably going to get another so I can have it in the kitchen as well!

Free Yourself from Back Pain: A guide to the Alexander Technique
Free Yourself from Back Pain: A guide to the Alexander Technique
by NoŽl Kingsley

5.0 out of 5 stars Alexander Technique Explained, 30 Sep 2013
This book was recommended by my Alexander Technique teacher. It is very helpful in explaining in more detail the techniques and the reasoning behind them. I find it very helpful to go over the different aspects in between lessons and it has greatly helped my understanding.

Bad Moon Rising: The Collection
Bad Moon Rising: The Collection

5.0 out of 5 stars Classic Creedence CD, 30 Sep 2013
I had the original Bad Moon Rising and then lost it along the way. So I already new the music and just love it and it's great to have it back in my collection.

Page: 1 | 2