Profile for Don Pedro > Reviews

Mercury 4 Way Plug In Mains Adapter
Mercury 4 Way Plug In Mains Adapter
Offered by Top Deals 4 You - UK

5.0 out of 5 stars What a clever handy 4 gang!, 9 Feb. 2016
I have several of these, they do what they say on the tin, but with all types of the plug in type, you do tend to have to push the pug back into the socket whilst pulling plugs out, but I do tent to leave all the things that need to be plugged in all the time, like chargers, phones, table lamps, and then just switch the switch to the off position, you always know when it is in the on position by the handy coloured lights. Excellent buy!

Oypla Galvanised Garden Steel Lawn Roller 30 Litre Drum Scraper Bar & Collapsible Handle Create a Lawn Worthy of a Bowls Green
Offered by Oypla

5.0 out of 5 stars A great Roller at half the price of the more expensive ones!, 9 Feb. 2016
I haven't actually used this yet, but it arrived in excellent time, however the outer packaging was battered a bit, but the roller itself was well protected, I had seen other reviews on it saying there was a problem with the weld, yes I can see what they mean, but it is a fairly well made roller, the proof will be in the pudding when I use it within the next few weeks, I am NOT looking for a bowling green finish, just to flatten the 4 patches that I have so as to make mowing that slightly more easier.How long it will last, I have no idea, and the fact it might only be used 5 times at the max in my life time, maybe more, but I'm sure it will do the job.

VAPOURIZ 5x Dual Coil Fuse Clearomizer Heads 1.6 ohm (5 Coils) for 'FUSE & AEROTANK' ecig kits
Offered by Chroma Products®

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent Delivery and works well!, 9 Feb. 2016
I purchased these thinking it was this that was leaking, I was thrilled when they arrived so quickly, but alas it didn't stop the problem, I then purchase the clearomizers, and now all is working A ok,! I will no doubt at some point need to use these at some point.

Vapouriz FUSE Dual Coil Clearomizer 1.6 ohm - Tank/ CE4/ EVOD / V-PRO (3, CLEAR)
Offered by Lizzy Outlet

5.0 out of 5 stars Great buy and great delivery, 9 Feb. 2016
I have been using the e cig on and off and realised it was leaking, after purchasing the dual coil filters, I then realised it was actually the clearmizer, I have now connected and all is ok with the world, but I now have 5 extra duel coils, but hey no doubt they will be used! Excellent

Gaviscon Advance Chewable Tablets Peppermint
Gaviscon Advance Chewable Tablets Peppermint
Offered by Activecare Online

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 4 Oct. 2015
does what it says on the tin

SanDisk Ultra Android 64 GB microSDXC Memory Card plus SD Adapter up to 80 MB/s, Class 10 [Newest Version]

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 4 Oct. 2015
does what it says on the tin!

Shisha Pen Ego E Cig Neck Strap Lanyard Faux Leather Carry Case Holder - ukvape.club (Blue)
Offered by SPECIAL DEAL

5.0 out of 5 stars great little idea!, 4 Oct. 2015
I have tried on several occasions to use my e cig, the first one I hated, so tried the newer style that doesn't look like a cigarette. but if I kept it in my pocket, it tended to leak. a couple of weeks ago I saw someone with one of these and thought, what a good idea, so went on to purchase one, the e cig fits perfectly, and the blue was my mothers favourite colour, so I know she would approve, I just now have to use it all the time, and stop buying baccie!

Casio WVA-109HDE-7AVER Mens Combi Bracelet Watch, Radio Controlled
Casio WVA-109HDE-7AVER Mens Combi Bracelet Watch, Radio Controlled

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect Watch, rubbish Packaging, 4 Oct. 2015
I am very pleased with this watch, My Father bought 2, the same style, but a different model about 15 years ago, I lost Dad in 2008 and his watch has been kept in a drawer until a few weeks ago when I decided I would wear it for best, and it was still working, as far as I know my dad had never replaced the battery, mine I have replaced it just twice, it keeps perfect time. My only disappointment was the packaging, this was for my brother in laws 60th birthday, when it arrived the actual watch packaging was in a much larger box, with a very small amount of crushed brown paper protecting it, the watch was rattling around in the bottom of the larger box where it had come out of its own package! My suggestion that it should first be wrapped in bubble wrap, then put in the larger box, having said this the watch is well worth the money, considering that when my Dad first purchased them from a large wholesale retailer, they were about £50 so in all the years the model has been updated and not gone up all that much.

WD 500GB 2.5 inch USB 3.0 Elements Portable External Hard Drive - Black
WD 500GB 2.5 inch USB 3.0 Elements Portable External Hard Drive - Black

5.0 out of 5 stars highly recommended!, 17 Aug. 2015
The second time I've purchased the WD, but last time it was a terabit, I've used it already, it does what it says on the tin, highly recommended!

Karabar Super Lightweight Cabin Approved Luggage Bag 55 x 35 x 20 cm, 40 Litres, 1.5 kg, 3 Years Warranty! (Black)
Offered by Karabars UK

5.0 out of 5 stars and I was recommended via the internet that a well known supermarket, 17 Aug. 2015
I bought this, as I am going on a stag do, and flying out on Ryan air, and I was recommended via the internet that a well known supermarket, sold the exact size for £30!!!! but then found this one, as stated in other reviews, it is flimsy, but what the hell, it definitely fits the job! roll on the weekend! I just hope the youngsters look after me!

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6