Profile for datainadequate > Reviews

datainadequate (England)

Belkin Folio Case for The 3rd Generation New iPad - Dark Grey/Light Grey
Belkin Folio Case for The 3rd Generation New iPad - Dark Grey/Light Grey

4.0 out of 5 stars Works Well, 17 Jun. 2014
I've had this case a while now. It fits the iPad nicely and the various features work well. The lack of a way to stand the iPad up in portrait mode is occasionally annoying, but I knew that was a limitation when I bought it. I am a very heavy iPad user, and I take my iPad almost everywhere I go. So my case gets opened and closed a lot, used as a stand a lot, and gets put in all kinds of bags with all kinds of other stuff. So far the case shows no sign of impending failure of any kind, however, the outer material is showing many signs of wear. I should probably have got the leather version.

To sum up, very well designed, pretty well built, recommended unless you're a very heavy iPad user, in which case look at Belkin's leather iPad cases!

Varilight LED Dimmer Switch - V-Pro Series, 1 Gang (Single), 1 or 2 Way, 400 Watt (Trailing Edge)
Offered by 1StopElectrics

5.0 out of 5 stars Does What It Says On The Tin, 17 Jun. 2014
The switch was easy to fit to an existing switch box. Setup was slightly fiddly, but the instructions were clear. I was able to configure it nicely to control fittings containing halogen bulbs supplied at mains voltage. Ability to set the minimum dim point was a nice bonus.

Three Coloured Pairs Of 18mm Replacement Earphone Pads
Three Coloured Pairs Of 18mm Replacement Earphone Pads
Offered by ARMCO

4.0 out of 5 stars Did the trick, 21 Jun. 2010
The foam pads on my old iPod earphones disentegrated, so I got these. They were a bit fiddly to get on, but they fit and they do what you need. Would have preferred different colours to the red and yellow mind you.

TECHGEAR - PREMIUM 2 PACK OF *RED TOP* NOKIA 5800 XPRESSMUSIC STYLUS - Exact replica to original, Strong Rigid Build
Offered by TECHGEAR Solutions

2.0 out of 5 stars Adequate, 21 Jun. 2010
These will do the job if you've lost your Nokia stylus, but you will probably wish you got the genuine Nokia item. The red top is a near-enough match. However, these stylii don't fit as well within the phone as the originals, they seem to be much more prone to sliding out unintentionally. Despite that, they can sometimes get stuck inside the phone when you want to get them out, and need a bit of wiggling to get them free. These are not huge issues, but they become annoying.

[Pack of 3] TECHGEAR® HTC DESIRE CLEAR Screen Protector Covers With Cleaning Cloth & Application Card
Offered by TECHGEAR Solutions

4.0 out of 5 stars Does The Job, 21 Jun. 2010
Fiddly to apply (as are all these things) but the right size for the HTC Desire, and works well now it's fitted.

Genuine MOFI Fashion Pouch for HTC Desire - RED (m) Case. cover
Genuine MOFI Fashion Pouch for HTC Desire - RED (m) Case. cover

5.0 out of 5 stars Quality Item, 21 Jun. 2010
Really nice case, which also cleans the phone screen. The bead fastener is a bit fiddly if you need your phone in a hurry though. The case was slightly oversize for the HTC Desire, but will fit many similar sized phones. Red is definitely the colour to go for: easy to find inside your bag!

The New Curry Bible: The Ultimate Modern Curry House Recipe Book (Curry Club)
The New Curry Bible: The Ultimate Modern Curry House Recipe Book (Curry Club)
by Pat Chapman

5.0 out of 5 stars At last, I can cook a curry!, 16 April 2009
In the past I'd tried curry recipes from a handful of other books but never managed to get a result I was happy with. So far, I haven't had a dud using Pat Chapman's recipes (even though I have sometimes cheated and used commercial Masala mixes instead of making the Masala as he recommends). The only downsides are that you need an extensive collection of spices and a fair amount of time.

I have also really appreciated the different variations he gives for each type of curry, and his explanations of how curry is made in restaurants. This has given me a better understanding of the techniques and given me the confidence to start experimenting a little.