Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop All Amazon Fashion Shop now Learn More Shop now DIYED Shop now Cloud Drive Photos Shop Fire Shop Kindle Oasis Listen with Prime Shop now Shop now
Profile for Claire > Reviews

Content by Claire

Claire

Womens Ladies Faux Sheepskin Micro Suede Boots Slippers Black Size 8
Womens Ladies Faux Sheepskin Micro Suede Boots Slippers Black Size 8

1.0 out of 5 stars Awful - don't waste your money - 0 stars, 11 Jan. 2014
They look great but are really uncomfortable without socks and fit for the bin in less than 3 months of not much wear. Both soles split completely and fronts came apart.
For £16 I would expect at least one winters worth of use. Have asked for my money back :-(

N4U ONLINE - 25 PRE-CUT Name Tapes Labels IRON-ON School Uniform tag - PLEASE SEND NAME TO BE PRINTED VIA AMAZON MESSAGE SYSTEM
Offered by N4U Online

1.0 out of 5 stars Have lost a jumper already :-(, 8 Sept. 2012
Afraid these are just not sticking - have had to repeatedly re-iron them on and a couple have come off in the wash. Have a primary one boy and have lost a jumper already but hope that the label is still on as they do seem to stick better to the fleece lining of these.

Have been recommended other stick on ones from a friend who has used them for years - don't waste your money!

Calmer, Easier, Happier Parenting: The Revolutionary Programme That Transforms Family Life
by NoŽl Janis-Norton

5.0 out of 5 stars Buy this book - you will not regret it!, 28 Jun. 2012
As a mother of 2 boisterous boys aged 5 and 3 - I was literally at my wits end with their behaviour. I felt like I could not cope looking after them and really didn't enjoy being their mum at times. My husband works away so I was on my own all the time with them.

This book has saved my life and our relationship as a family. Sounds dramatic but it is true. The descriptive praise technique changed their behaviour within about an hour of using it. The book made me realise that much of our issues stemmed from my behaviour and not necessarily theirs - I just didn't know what else to do until I read this.

Buy this book if you feel anything like I did - it is full if practical advice and techniques that have definitely worked with my boys. I have recommended it to 2 friends who are also benefitting from the techniques.

Just buy it!!!!