Profile for Amazon Customer > Reviews

Content by Amazon Customer

Amazon Customer

Memory Professional Artists Gouache Paint Set, 24 Colours in 12ml Alumenium Tubes, Retail Packed
Offered by ENERGY SAVING DEALS

5.0 out of 5 stars Great, 10 Feb. 2014
I recommend these to everyone, I bought these for my gcse art course and they are very useful and we also use these at my school, they are great and easy to use. Try them if you are a first time painter too, you will love them :)

Skype
Skype

1.0 out of 5 stars It is horrible, 2 Feb. 2014
This review is from: Skype (App)
After I click the call button it takes 2 minutes just to realise I pressed anything! It randomly calls people on its own and when someone calls me but I have to reply to a message it lags their mic, I regret installing this and the update did not help. If anything it made it worse. I'm finding other ways to talk to my friends.

Scorch (Midnight Fire Series Book 4)
Scorch (Midnight Fire Series Book 4)

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing, 9 Sept. 2013
In every book there was moments where I laughed, I cried, I giggled and I even felt some of the characters emotions as this series is amazing and full of detail and wonder, I can safely say I have new favourite books and I will definitely be reading these again! Absolutely terrific books, couldn't of asked for better!!!

Blaze (Midnight Fire Series Book 3)
Blaze (Midnight Fire Series Book 3)

5.0 out of 5 stars Loved it, 8 Sept. 2013
I loved this series and I'm going to get the next book, I was sad at the end of this one but that didn't .make me stop reading. I was team Tristan all the way!

Ignite (Midnight Fire Series Book 1)
Ignite (Midnight Fire Series Book 1)

5.0 out of 5 stars Truly Amazing!, 7 Sept. 2013
I absolutely adored reading this, I loved all the characters and got super attached to this book! I picked it up and didn't stop reading until I read it! Recommend this book to everyone!

Pic IQ Quiz
Pic IQ Quiz

5.0 out of 5 stars amazing, addictive and fun!, 12 Jun. 2013
This review is from: Pic IQ Quiz (App)
This is very addictive, when I get stuck, I show my family and they don't give it back to me because they want to play themselves! I highly recommend it for you and the family or friends or whoever you share with, you will love it!

Thirst (Ava Delaney Book 1)
Thirst (Ava Delaney Book 1)

5.0 out of 5 stars I could barely put it down, 24 Mar. 2013
I chose this rating because I absolutely loved the story! I was hooked from the very first sentence! I loved how the writer put good detail too it, I recommend this to everyone who loves vampires!

Emerald Star (Hetty Feather Book 3)
Emerald Star (Hetty Feather Book 3)

5.0 out of 5 stars Truly Amazing!, 27 Dec. 2012
It was an amazing book that was so enticing to read,I was addicted from the very first page. It is a good story too because it touched a bit on what life actually was like, which makes it all the more addictive to read, if there was another story to add onto it to show more of her life, it would be amazing to see exactly how her life ends up and whether it is a good one, I recommend to all