Profile for Emma Kate > Reviews

Page: 1 | 2
Keep Your Legs Crossed: And Other Advice My Grandmother Gave Me
Keep Your Legs Crossed: And Other Advice My Grandmother Gave Me

5.0 out of 5 stars Grandma I Love You, 1 Jun. 2015
Oh I cried with Steph, I could hear my own dearly missed Grandma in her words. Grandmas are special, they teach laughter through the tears; the sheer joy of learning to dance in the rain comes from Grandmas! Steph’s humour shines through and brings happiness eternal from beyond the grave! Serves others that our dearly loved departed live on in our hearts - finding humor and alleviating stress and pain.

Surrender To Being Different: Reset The View Of The Disabled Parts That Limit Possibilities

5.0 out of 5 stars Truly inspirational, 1 Jun. 2015
Belief in who you are is the essence of your true self. With Lina seeing is believing, she is
Awe inspiring in her capacity to simply know and appreciate the unique gifted remarkable being you are. Connect with the true wonderful being that lives within and join Lina on an exciting voyage of self discovery!

Soulful Truth Telling: Disbelieving The Lies That Keep Us From The Love We Desire

5.0 out of 5 stars Love thy neighbour and thy self, 1 Jun. 2015
No more lies and the confidence to tell the truth!! To others but more importantly to yourself. Sharon guides us to truly kick those lies into touch. An inspirational read that leads you to love not only others but yourself!!

Investing Secrets for a Champagne Life: Get Started Investing In Real Estate, Create Cash Flow With A Passive Income Stream, And Design A Plan For Early Retirement

5.0 out of 5 stars No more Secrets, 1 Jun. 2015
Who doesn't want an investment secret.... SSSHHHH don't tell everyone the answer is right here in Champagne Life. Thanks Cassie!!!

It's Not Rocket Science: Leading, Motivating and Inspiring Your Team To Be Their Best

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 1 Jun. 2015
Treat your work force like human beings how novel. Susan brings wisdom and insight into the world of work

Selling Well: The 5 Relationships That Experts, Authors & Coaches Use To Sell 1,000 Books In 21 Days

5.0 out of 5 stars Bestsellers - Go to Ryan, 1 Jun. 2015
Writing a book is only half the job!!!! Getting your ideal reader to read it is almost twice as difficult. An easy to follow guide to developing those relationships that sell books! Ryan is the got to person if you want to SELL WELL. Become a bestseller with Ryan by your side.

Becoming: How To Be A Healer Who Makes A Difference
Becoming: How To Be A Healer Who Makes A Difference

5.0 out of 5 stars Inspirational Healing, 1 Jun. 2015
Every aspiring healer should read Robin’s guide to understand the challenges and changes necessary for success in an ever-changing world. Begin your inspirational journey of discovering the healer within with Robin.

Flock: Getting Leaders To Follow
Flock: Getting Leaders To Follow

5.0 out of 5 stars You only live once, 1 Jun. 2015
Ever wanted to tell your boss, that you only live once and that you’re not a cat with 9 lives – this is it!!!! And 90% of the time I feel as though I’m wasting my very last breathe in this job. Going to work should be empowering and earning a living with a smile on your face that compliments life outside work should be a given right not something to persevere and strive for . With Flock and Robin empowerment in the workplace influenced by the troops – bottom up management sails at the heart of innovation and creativity.

Take Back Your Life: Find Hope And Freedom From Fibromyalgia Symptoms And Pain
Take Back Your Life: Find Hope And Freedom From Fibromyalgia Symptoms And Pain

5.0 out of 5 stars You really CAN take back your life!!!, 1 Jun. 2015
Suffering with fibromyalgia patients can often feel trapped - like a prisoner in their own bodies. With Tami Freedom is within the readers grasp. A delightful author Tami offers the key that unlocks a world of hopefulness that leads them towards regaining control of their destiny.

No Wonder We're All Mad: Storytelling Our Way To Mental Health
No Wonder We're All Mad: Storytelling Our Way To Mental Health

5.0 out of 5 stars At last we're all mad and it's something to celebrate, 1 Jun. 2015
I have loved my job, as a social worker. And for over 20 years both professionally and personally people continuously refer to me as MAD. I cannot tell a lie it hurt! That was until I met Glenys! Her story telling in person is sublime simply amazing. So of course when you’ve experienced the real thing I expected to be disappointed by her book. I couldn’t have been more wrong!!! YES many events in our lives are unavoidable and have the power to send us MAD . Madness is real and yet can feel as untouchable as the moon. It feels as though your world is falling apart when you experience it. ………. Real insight into how to create meaning in my life from the meaning I give to those stories. With Glenys you laugh and you cry and embrace your madness

Page: 1 | 2