Profile for Matthew > Reviews

Perspirex Anti-Perspirant Roll On 25ml
Offered by Pharmacy Place
Price: 4.67

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant, 6 Jun 2014
I have been using this for about a year now and it is perfect. It is the only product I have found which can keep my underarms dry. When I first got it, it would sting a little and get quite itchy, but my skin got used to it after a while and it was worth it. As the instructions say, use it every night at first and then after a while you can put it on every 2 or 3 nights and you still keep dry.

Howsar Quick Lock
Howsar Quick Lock
Price: 5.99

3.0 out of 5 stars Doesn't fit my door, 6 Jun 2014
This review is from: Howsar Quick Lock (Kitchen & Home)
I wasn't happy when I got the product to realise it would not fit in my door. Of course this isn't the fault of the seller, but I can't give five stars to an unusable product.I have tried it on other doors ht open differently and it seems like quite a good gadget.

Gelert Steel Hip Flask - Stainless Steel - Silver
Gelert Steel Hip Flask - Stainless Steel - Silver
Offered by Price Dropped UK
Price: 2.95

5.0 out of 5 stars Great flask, 6 Jun 2014
This flask does exactly what I wanted it to, it hasn't leaked once and is the perfect size to fit in to the pocket of my jeans.The little lever thing on the top is flimsy so I just keep that to the side and avoid using it.

Panasonic RP-HJE270EBK iPod Nano Matching Headphone - Black
Panasonic RP-HJE270EBK iPod Nano Matching Headphone - Black
Offered by Babz Media
Price: 6.38

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant quality, 15 July 2013
I often find my self buying new earphones every couple of months due to them breaking from continuous usage. I have tried many different makes of in-ear earphones, but these are by far superior to any of the previous pairs I have purchased, including the more pricier ones. They stay in your ears, come with a slider on the wire to avoid tangling, sound good and are very sturdy. They show no sign of wear after daily usage for a few months and I'll certainly buy another pair if I ever need to.

No Title Available

2.0 out of 5 stars Not durable enough, 14 May 2013
I suppose you get what you pay for. The product did work for me when I got it but I never actually used it other than testing it as it broke after a while. It's not durable enough to be kept in your pocket with a set of keys. It also requires you to buy a micro SD card before you can use it, which wasn't made very clear before purchase.

Lynx Dry Twist Anti-Perspirant Spray
Lynx Dry Twist Anti-Perspirant Spray
Offered by Garners Pharmacy
Price: 2.99

2.0 out of 5 stars Not very 'dry', 30 April 2013
Quite disappointing for those such as my self who need a deodorant to keep their underarms dry, especially due to the fact it has the word 'dry' in the name. It does smell good and covers up odors, but is useless at keeping underarms dry.

Assecure Black Soft Gel Silicone Cover Case For Nintendo 3DS Protective Bumper Case
Offered by ZedLabz-Outlet
Price: 2.99

3.0 out of 5 stars Slightly too big, 16 April 2013
The cover is slightly too big for the 3DS. Although it does fit on the console, it looks quite baggy in places, rather than tight like would be expected of a silicone case. The case is tight at the rear of the 3DS where the 'L' and 'R' buttons are, which doesn't look like a problem, however it has caused my 'R' button to press in several times leading to the camera application opening. Apart from the problems mentioned, the case looks and feels quite good considering it was only 3.

Lucozade Sport Cherry Body Fuel Drink 500 ml (Pack of 12)
Lucozade Sport Cherry Body Fuel Drink 500 ml (Pack of 12)
Offered by TKGIFTS
Price: 28.99

4.0 out of 5 stars Refreshing., 11 April 2013
I take a bottle of this with me for my Thai Boxing training and it does the job of keeping me hydrated, as well as tasting good. It's worth buying in bulk as it works out cheaper than many supermarket's own poorer quality sports drinks.

Right Guard Total Defence 5 Sport Anti-Perspirant Deodorant Aerosol 250ml (Pack of 2)
Offered by Mary Jane
Price: 9.99

2.0 out of 5 stars Doesn't do the job., 10 April 2013
I'm not sure how this can be labelled as 48 hour protection and have the word 'sport' on it, when it barely lasted me 8 hours of daily activities. The next day I decided to use half the can on my underarms and managed to get by before I bought a better product. Basically, unless you want to go through three and a half cans of this a week, avoid it.

Retractable Stylus  - Twin Pack (Nintendo 3DS)
Retractable Stylus - Twin Pack (Nintendo 3DS)

5.0 out of 5 stars Good quality for the price, 7 April 2013
The stylus feels like a good quality product and I don't imagine it is going to break any time soon. Had no problems with it so far. It is definitely good value for money.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3