Profile for LC > Reviews

Content by LC

LC

Page: 1 | 2
100% Genuine Car Charger for Samsung Galaxy S4 / Galaxy S4 mini / Galaxy S4 Zoom (micro usb) by Sim2 (GSCM1)
Offered by SIDZ

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 26 Sep 2014
Works well and does what it says on the tin!

Rhod Gilbert Live 3: The Man With The Flaming Battenberg Tattoo [DVD]
Rhod Gilbert Live 3: The Man With The Flaming Battenberg Tattoo [DVD]
Dvd ~ Rhod Gilbert

3.0 out of 5 stars Rhod Gilbert Live 3: The Man With The Flaming Battenberg Tattoo (DVD), 7 Dec 2013
I bought this as a gift for someone else. The feedback was that it got a bit tiresome after a while so I thought I would check it out to see what I thought. I ran the DVD for about 25 minutes. A lovely guy but, to be honest, he does go on and on about the same subject for ages. I turned it off in the end. Doesn't happen very often but this time, not really a success.

Les Miserables: Violin [With CD (Audio)] (Hal Leonard Instrumental Play-Along)
Les Miserables: Violin [With CD (Audio)] (Hal Leonard Instrumental Play-Along)
by Alain Boublil

5.0 out of 5 stars Les Miserables: Violin (With CD (Audio) (Hal Leonard Instrumental), 27 Oct 2013
The item arrived when expected and was excellently packaged. The product contains a CD which, as yet, has not been played as this will be a birthday present for someone other than myself but I am sure that all will be well. I'm hopeful that my friend will be pleased to be able to have some accompaniment to this beautiful music! Thank you.

John Corigliano - The Red Violin Caprices: For Solo Violin
John Corigliano - The Red Violin Caprices: For Solo Violin
by John Corigliano

5.0 out of 5 stars John Corigliano - The Red Violin Caprices: For Solo Violin, 27 Oct 2013
This product arrived excellently packaged and the contents were well protected. This item is for my daughter so she will be the true reviewer of this product but on the face of it, the technical level of the music looks appropriate for her so I'm sure the item will be well received! Thank you.

Jazz Poems (EVERYMAN'S LIBRARY POCKET POETS)
Jazz Poems (EVERYMAN'S LIBRARY POCKET POETS)
by Kevin Young

5.0 out of 5 stars Jazz Poems (EVERYMAN'S LIBRARY POCKET POETS), 27 Oct 2013
This will be a present for Christmas for a friend who is a musician. The item arrived when expected and was excellently packaged. The book is delightful and I'm hopeful that it will be well received! Thank you.

Ladies in Lavender Main Theme (Violin & Piano)
Ladies in Lavender Main Theme (Violin & Piano)
by Nigel Hess
Edition: Sheet music

5.0 out of 5 stars Ladies in Lavender Main Theme (Violin & Piano), 27 Oct 2013
This is to be a present for my daughter so she will be the true reviewer of this item! The item arrived when expected and was excellently packaged. The sheet music is in excellent condition and I am very happy with the product. Thank you.

Filippa Giordano
Filippa Giordano
Offered by Direct Entertainment UK

5.0 out of 5 stars Filippa Giordano - Vincenzo Bellini CD, 16 May 2013
This review is from: Filippa Giordano (Audio CD)
The CD arrived promptly and in lovely condition! A fascinating and interesting CD. Filippa sings a mix of songs and I would categorize her music as a crossover of opera and pop. Possibly not the choice of an opera purist but given that I am not in that category then this makes for an interesting and accessible CD. I am glad its now on my shelf! Thank you.

Both Sides Now
Both Sides Now
Offered by plusnoise

5.0 out of 5 stars Both Sides Now - Michael Ball CD, 16 May 2013
This review is from: Both Sides Now (Audio CD)
I bought this CD as a gift for my parents who are in their 80's. The CD arrived promptly, was packed well and arrived in lovely condition. They are both thrilled with it so thank you very much!

What is Social Work?: Context and Perspectives (Transforming Social Work Practice Series)
by Nigel Horner

5.0 out of 5 stars What is Social Work? Context and Perspectives by Nigel Horner, 16 May 2013
I purchase this book for my daughter who is looking to train as a Social Worker. I can only give her feedback in this regard. She has told me several times now that the book is 'amazing'. It is the perfect introduction to what is involved in becoming a Social Worker and she is thrilled with it. She is totally happy with the book and intends to hold onto it as a good reference guide.

The book was required at very short notice and I can say that the book arrived very promptly and in lovely condition. So thank you very much!

One-Trick Pony
One-Trick Pony

5.0 out of 5 stars One-Trick Pony - Paul Simon CD, 16 May 2013
This review is from: One-Trick Pony (Audio CD)
I have the vinyl version of this CD but am unable to play because I have no record player anymore! I am very happy with the quality of the CD and extra tracks which do not appear on the vinyl album. Why don't they make music like this anymore! Those were the days! Very many thanks for this lovely product!

Page: 1 | 2