Profile for Sarah Hazledine > Reviews

Content by Sarah Hazledine

Sarah Hazledine

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4
Chic Silver Amethyst/Cubic Zirconia Fancy Pendant and Earring Set with 46cm Chain

5.0 out of 5 stars Gorgeous, 8 Dec 2014
Gift for my mum who thinks it's gorgeous! Beautifully made and perfect for anyone

Ornami Jewellery Set with 0.925 Sterling Silver Cubic Zirconia Pendant, Earring and Chain of 46cm

5.0 out of 5 stars Wonderful, 8 Dec 2014
Wonderful gift for someone i know who loves the colour pink, perfect for anyone as a lovely gift. Beautifully made.

Musto Unisex Branded Beanie Hat, Black, One Size
Musto Unisex Branded Beanie Hat, Black, One Size

4.0 out of 5 stars comfy, 8 Dec 2014
The hat is really comfy. With the cold weather coming round it keeps my head warm and looks good.

Frozen Free Fall
Frozen Free Fall

5.0 out of 5 stars incredible, 13 Sep 2014
This review is from: Frozen Free Fall (App)
This game is incredible. I'm 25 and I find it addictive, it plays wonderful on my kindle fire. The fact that you can link it to Facebook and challenge your friends is good for people who like to do things like that. Perfect game for children and grown-ups who are kids at heart.

Mahjong Solitaire Epic
Mahjong Solitaire Epic

5.0 out of 5 stars Epic, 3 Jun 2014
This review is from: Mahjong Solitaire Epic (App)
It's an incredible game to say it is free. The options to change the tiles and the background are really good as there is some beautiful backgrounds. The game has been beautifully been put together and can get easily addicted to it.

The Final Hours of Portal 2
The Final Hours of Portal 2

5.0 out of 5 stars Fascinating, 13 April 2014
As a gamer, I found this book fascinating to read. I loved playing portal and portal 2 but never realised what went behind making it. I loved getting to know the people, the role they played and the ideas going around to get the game finished. A must read for any gamer out there.

Despicable Me: Minion Rush
Despicable Me: Minion Rush

5.0 out of 5 stars superb, 13 April 2014
This review is from: Despicable Me: Minion Rush (App)
I really love this game. It is superb in the detail of the levels, easy to control and is perfect to help pass the time. A must play for anyone who has seen the movies or just loves the minions!

Aperture Laboratories, Portal, Gamer inspired Printed Hoodie Red/White 2XL
Aperture Laboratories, Portal, Gamer inspired Printed Hoodie Red/White 2XL

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect Present, 20 Mar 2014
I bought this item for my fiance as a valentines present. We both love the game Portal, and he was really happy when he got it, he keeps saying how cool it is. The quality is superb, it couldn't have been made any better. The perfect present for any gamer!

No Title Available