Profile for Sarah Hazledine > Reviews

Page: 1 | 2 | 3
Frozen Free Fall
Frozen Free Fall

5.0 out of 5 stars incredible, 13 Sep 2014
This review is from: Frozen Free Fall (App)
This game is incredible. I'm 25 and I find it addictive, it plays wonderful on my kindle fire. The fact that you can link it to Facebook and challenge your friends is good for people who like to do things like that. Perfect game for children and grown-ups who are kids at heart.

Mahjong Solitaire Epic
Mahjong Solitaire Epic

5.0 out of 5 stars Epic, 3 Jun 2014
This review is from: Mahjong Solitaire Epic (App)
It's an incredible game to say it is free. The options to change the tiles and the background are really good as there is some beautiful backgrounds. The game has been beautifully been put together and can get easily addicted to it.

The Final Hours of Portal 2
The Final Hours of Portal 2

5.0 out of 5 stars Fascinating, 13 April 2014
As a gamer, I found this book fascinating to read. I loved playing portal and portal 2 but never realised what went behind making it. I loved getting to know the people, the role they played and the ideas going around to get the game finished. A must read for any gamer out there.

Despicable Me: Minion Rush
Despicable Me: Minion Rush

5.0 out of 5 stars superb, 13 April 2014
This review is from: Despicable Me: Minion Rush (App)
I really love this game. It is superb in the detail of the levels, easy to control and is perfect to help pass the time. A must play for anyone who has seen the movies or just loves the minions!

Aperture Laboratories, Portal, Gamer inspired Printed Hoodie Red/White 2XL
Aperture Laboratories, Portal, Gamer inspired Printed Hoodie Red/White 2XL
Offered by AKpromotions

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect Present, 20 Mar 2014
I bought this item for my fiance as a valentines present. We both love the game Portal, and he was really happy when he got it, he keeps saying how cool it is. The quality is superb, it couldn't have been made any better. The perfect present for any gamer!

Aperture Laboratories, Portal, Gamer inspired Men's Printed T-Shirt Azure/White XL
Offered by Print Wear Clothing

5.0 out of 5 stars Superb, 20 Mar 2014

Portal Guy, Men's Printed T-Shirt - Black/Orange/Blue 2XL
Portal Guy, Men's Printed T-Shirt - Black/Orange/Blue 2XL
Offered by Print Wear Clothing

5.0 out of 5 stars Cool, 20 Mar 2014

KEEP CALM AND LISTEN TO BON JOVI HOODED SWEATER TOP (X Large, Black/White)
KEEP CALM AND LISTEN TO BON JOVI HOODED SWEATER TOP (X Large, Black/White)
Offered by INFINITE Clothing

5.0 out of 5 stars Mum loves it!, 20 Mar 2014
I brought this as a present for my mum who is a HUGE Bon Jovi fan. Got a phone call from her a few days later, she was really excited to see it, beautifully made and fantastic quality. Would recommend as a present for any Bon Jovi fan.

Raspberry Ketones Plus Our Bonus Healthy Living Ebook To Follow - Really Blast The Fat Away With 1 Full Months Supply - Take 600mg - 1200mg Per Day - For Advanced Results Use With A Detox Colon Cleanse and/or Green Coffee Bean Extract - Invest In Our Best Seller Fat Burner Slimming Pills That Work Fast - Comes With Our 100% Money Back Guarantee - If You Do Not See Satisfactory Weight Loss Then Get Every Penny Back!
Offered by Az Natural Supplements Ltd

4.0 out of 5 stars Helps, 20 Mar 2014
I brought this product to help loose weight, both me and my partner are helping each other. We both realise that these tablets not only helps us to loose weight, they have also boosted our matabalisms. We no longer feel drained after a day's work, its great that it also came with an diet booklet with useful tips and advice. I would recommend that if you do take these, you need to help yourself by doing exercise, eating right etc, they won't help you otherwise.

Offbeat - A Collection of 12 Quirky Short Stories
Offbeat - A Collection of 12 Quirky Short Stories

4.0 out of 5 stars Funny, 8 Feb 2014
The book is good to help you pass the time on your lunch break, the stories are funny. I'll definitely read this book again.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3