Profile for Schpoogleman > Reviews

Schpoogleman

Lamaze Captain Calamari the Octopus Pirate
Lamaze Captain Calamari the Octopus Pirate

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic toy!, 31 Oct 2011
Brought this toy as a gift for a friend's baby and I thought it was gorgeous! It looks great and has lots of things for babies to touch, bright colours to look at and things to chew on. Overall, a really versatile toy.

Luxury Picnic Blanket with waterproof backing. Calypso Stripe
Luxury Picnic Blanket with waterproof backing. Calypso Stripe

5.0 out of 5 stars Does what it says on the tin!, 27 Sep 2011
A lovely large picnic blanket that I've found ideal for keeping in the boot of my car. The handle is very useful and makes for easy carrying and is also easy to fold back up. I can see this lasting a long time and therefore represents good value for money.

Jose Eber Curling Irons 19mm with Kevlar glove
Jose Eber Curling Irons 19mm with Kevlar glove

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent!, 26 Aug 2011
These are fantastic curlers. I have very straight hair which has always been difficult to get in a curly style and stay curly for more than a couple of hours, but these are brilliant. I have found them very easy to use and got a technique going very quickly and with my long hair I can do the lot in about 20mins. It then stays curly until the next morning and I just put a couple more on either side and it looks great again! This is something that I've always wanted and never found before, they really are brilliant and well worth the money.

Bigjigs Toys BJ195 Snazzy Maracas (One Pair - Designs Vary)
Bigjigs Toys BJ195 Snazzy Maracas (One Pair - Designs Vary)
Offered by best deal 4 u

4.0 out of 5 stars Great fun, good value!, 19 May 2011
I bought these for my son for his first birthday; he loves them! They are very well made and make a lovely rattly sound that isn't too loud. I only wish I had realised you could request the colour before completing the order, not that I was unhappy with my green ones, but I bought a second set for a friends 1 year old and would have had pink ones. Overall, fab value and a lovely gift.

Numberjacks Pocket Library
Numberjacks Pocket Library

5.0 out of 5 stars Great!, 19 May 2011
I bought these for my son's first birthday. He loved them and particularly enjoys taking them in and out of the box. Good quality board books.

No Title Available

4.0 out of 5 stars Good, 1 Mar 2011
Bath mat that does the job and stops my son from slipping around in the bath. Point to note; that when on the bottom of a white bath you can't even see it, which in my opinion was good.

Fisher-Price Baby's First Blocks
Fisher-Price Baby's First Blocks

5.0 out of 5 stars Great!, 15 Jan 2011
Great value product that my son (9 months old) has loved playing with since we bought it him for Christmas.
Lovely brightly coloured blocks. Something that I think he'll be using for quite a long time.

Lamaze Contrast Zebra Rattle
Lamaze Contrast Zebra Rattle

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent toy!, 3 Sep 2010
Fantastic product at a good price. This has become my sons favourite toy. Excellent quality and I would definitely recommend it to others to buy.