Profile for Mr. IBBo > Reviews

Armaflex Pipe Insulation Tape, 15m x 3mm x 50mm L414
Armaflex Pipe Insulation Tape, 15m x 3mm x 50mm L414
Offered by PipeLagging

5.0 out of 5 stars excellent insulator, 11 July 2014
excellent for insulting pipes that are too close to the wall to use the tubular split type insulation - easy to use, sticks really well, looks nice and neat if you do it right.

HG aerator Rubit f.kitchen mixer 10 pcs.
HG aerator Rubit f.kitchen mixer 10 pcs.
Offered by Alpha Collection

5.0 out of 5 stars excellent, 11 July 2014
excellent product - makes your water aerated so it doesn't splash - really nice - and the people who sold this were excellent and very helpful. Obviously only fits certain taps.

IBRA® 3.5mm Stereo Jack to Jack Audio Cable Lead Gold 1.5 m - SILVER
IBRA® 3.5mm Stereo Jack to Jack Audio Cable Lead Gold 1.5 m - SILVER
Offered by HD ZONE

5.0 out of 5 stars really nice well made - a quality product at a good ..., 11 July 2014
really nice well made - a quality product at a good price - good heavy cable, nice fittings - very good indeed for the money. It has a sort of rough white textile covering which is really nice and different.

Goldring Ns1000 Expedition
Goldring Ns1000 Expedition
Offered by Superfi

5.0 out of 5 stars really great and excellent value, 11 July 2014
these are great - had never had noise-cancelling phones before - they don't cut all external sounds out but cut out low frequencies a lot, so if you're in your garden you can't hear the planes overhead or kids playing ball even if you're listening to music on low volume. They're comfy and well made and the battery-life is good - I also like that you can replace the chord easily, I didn't want an iphone thing on the chord so the brilliant Goldring customer services (actual real people actually here in England...) sent me a plain replacement chord instead free of charge....

Wansview Wireless Ip Camera Network With Pan & Tilt, Night Vision, 2 Way Audio, Black, Built-In Microphone, Iphone, Windows And Mac Support

2.0 out of 5 stars couldn't get it to work., 11 July 2014
wouldn't connect to my wifi despite saying it's easy-set up - stupidly I bought this after buying a Foscam one that didn't connect either - I think that however they're branded and whatever the spiel says about easy set-up the ones that look like this are all the same and are all rubbish. There really should be no need to mess about with port settings to get an IP camera working.

Aune T1 MK2 (Newest Version) 6922 24bit/96kHz Tube Amplifier Mini Hi-fi USB DAC Decoder Black
Offered by Victory Cyber Store

5.0 out of 5 stars really different and really brilliant, 11 July 2014
I came across this by chance but the reviews were good so I thought I'd take a punt. It's brilliant - you connect it to your PC with a USB and plug your headphones (or an amp) into it - it's so cool that you have to wait a few seconds for the valve to warm up and then bing it lights up and starts working. The sound quality is amazing - far far far better than plugging phones directly into your PC - and it powers a massive pair of AKG headphones with volume to spare. I totally love this and there's something so cool about using an old fashioned valve set to listen to digital music - and so much more interesting than a boring little black box DAC. Yes, brilliant brilliant item and really beautifully made, nice quality power supply (change the fuse to 3 amp).

Analogue Studio 7" Inner Record Sleeves Pack of 50
Analogue Studio 7" Inner Record Sleeves Pack of 50
Offered by Analogue Seduction

5.0 out of 5 stars treat your vinyl, 11 July 2014
these are great and the 7in ones are hard to find - so glad Amazon has them - they fit very snug onto the vinyl so they'll fit inside a card or paper outer sleeve.

Foscam FI8918W Wireless/Wired Pan & Tilt IP Camera with 8 Meter Night Vision and 2.8mm Lens (70 Viewing Angle) - Black NEWEST MODEL (replaces the FI8908W)

2.0 out of 5 stars wouldn't connect to my wi-fi, 16 May 2014
I'm no computer expert but have never had any problem connecting anything to my home Wi-Fi. After 3 hours of messing I had to give up on this and return it. The software didn't run properly either - on either Windows 8.1 or Vista - I just got the camera's IP address but no user interface program. The software doesn't seem to accommodate WPA2-PSK encryption either - not a particularly unusual form. It did work when wired but I didn't think the picture was particularly good.

New 3.8m Telescopic Ladder Aluminium Ladder Foldable Extendable Extension Steps with FREE CARRY BAG
Offered by EastWharf

5.0 out of 5 stars very handy stable ladder, 20 April 2014
I like this - I guess it's a sort of basic version of an extendable ladder but it's like half the price of some very similar models so I am really pleased with this. The instructions aren't great but you don't really need any. It's pretty heavy, strong and stable - the bottom rung and stabiliser is a lot wider than on a regular ladder so safer to use I think. I also like this as a piece of design and it's oddly attractive leaning up against my wall! Few weeks later yes still great have been up it a few times, very nice and stable - but I paid 70 quid for this not 169!!

Pure Move 2500 Rechargeable Personal Digital DAB/FM Radio - Black
Pure Move 2500 Rechargeable Personal Digital DAB/FM Radio - Black

5.0 out of 5 stars the best portable DAB, 7 April 2014
bought this because I thought I'd lost the first one I bought - I found it later and sold it on ebay - the fact I bought exactly the same radio again says it all really, I have 3 Pure radios and they're all brilliant. Such brilliant clear sound, beautifully made, great simple controls - totally Love It!!!!

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7