Profile for Daniel Smith > Reviews

Content by Daniel Smith

Daniel Smith (Staffordshire, GB)

Page: 1 | 2
BSN N.O. XPLODE 2.0 NEW !!! 30 SERVINGS GREEN APPLE - PRE-WORKOUT ENERGY
BSN N.O. XPLODE 2.0 NEW !!! 30 SERVINGS GREEN APPLE - PRE-WORKOUT ENERGY
Offered by Cheapees-UK

3.0 out of 5 stars Weaker but does improve focus, 23 Sep 2013
I first brought a tub of No-Xplode about a year ago, the rasberry flavour it was so much stronger and you really did feel abit of a buzz but with this apple flavour it taste much better and is easy to drink without trying to drink it as fast as possible , but at the moment its just proving a waste of money as I havnt noticed any effects BSN is a very good brand though I usually buy there protien as it disoves very well.
After increaseing the dose I noticed I focused abit more and felt more determined, so it does work to some extent but not as powerful as before.

TP-Link TL-WA850RE 300Mbps Universal Wall Plug Range Extender/ Wi-Fi Booster (WPS function, Easy Configuration)

1.0 out of 5 stars Worked well for a month now always limited connection, 15 Aug 2013
After buying this I thought this was a great buy had 5 bar signal upstairs.
Occasionally when my housemate put there laptop on it would slow things down or interfear but it would , an very occasionally go onto limited connection which is not connectable.
However to start with I could easily resolve this issue by turning the modem off and shutting down the laptop, but more recently this has failed to resole the issue even when pressing the wps button on the first modem and then again on the secound modem , so this is far from perfect.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Aug 15, 2013 2:52 PM BST

CNP 2Kg Pro Lean Whey Chocolate Brownie Powder
CNP 2Kg Pro Lean Whey Chocolate Brownie Powder
Offered by Fitness Development

3.0 out of 5 stars Good stuff., 12 July 2013
Tryed most protiens out there an this 1 mixed with water mixes well , with milk mixes really thick though and theres alot of waste at the bottom of the shaker, even with water thats why I'm giving this a 3, good nutrion High protien.
Doesnt taste to bad , I will be going back to gold standard whey after this as you get no wastage at the bottom and it mixes also with milk well an taste good just a little costly.

Super Anabolic Workout - S.A.W 200g - Power, Stamina and Vascularity - Compare with Jack3d + SHAKER TREC NUTRITION - BLACK - FREE

2.0 out of 5 stars Gives you a little buzz, 12 July 2013
Very little last about 5 mins only ... No xplode is the best 1 Ive had but gives you insomnia really bad if you exceed 2 scoops , and becomes less effective if you take it on a daily basis , but does get you motivated.
Jack 3d seems abit weaker than it ust to be but still 2nd best an good value I think...I thought id try this saw but did feel like I wasted my money on this product , as it didnt do much at all.

Huawei Wi-Fi Repeater
Huawei Wi-Fi Repeater

1.0 out of 5 stars Works for the first week, 3 May 2013
This review is from: Huawei Wi-Fi Repeater (Accessory)
Purchased this and plugged it in a pressed the wps button on my Talk talk modem and then on this repeater.
I then disconnected manually from the talk talk connection and a 1 bar connection was replaced by a 5 bar signal which I reconnected to.
This then worked really well just occasions when it would crash, and it would just be a simple case of turning the Talk talk modem on and off and then this repeater on and off.
After about 7 or 8 days this problem was happening more frequently and the 5 bar signal had an exclamation mark over it and it would not connect to the hidden network... nothing in the manual covers this, and I have tried pressing the WPS button an both, the TALKTALK modem an then the Repeater with no success, and tried internet connection, and clicking status then recovery to no success. I have since returned this and brought a different 1

Paul Anthony Pro Series 1 Titanium Foil Shaver
Paul Anthony Pro Series 1 Titanium Foil Shaver

2.0 out of 5 stars Does'nt Cut well, 19 April 2013
I thought I had snapped up a bargain when I seen, this Shaver for 18 pound and even when it arrived it looked good and came in a handy carry case, and to my delight it even had a sideburn trimmer, but after charging I went for a shave with just 1 days growth and it wasn’t really doing a great deal, and my previous shaver was so much better than this, I have since returned it.

Just For Men Hair Colourant Natural Light Medium Brown
Just For Men Hair Colourant Natural Light Medium Brown

3.0 out of 5 stars good stuff, 11 April 2013
very good stuff, although starts fading after 7days or so , but if you have short hair there enough 2 reapply it 4 times I think , value wise its not to cheap but no 2 exspensive

G-Star Raw Mens Base R T Shirt: White (Medium)
G-Star Raw Mens Base R T Shirt: White (Medium)

5.0 out of 5 stars well worth it, 10 April 2013
well worth it ,
nice skin tight t-shirt , fits well good make ,good price. . . . . .

BSN Axis HT Pro-Testosterone Amplifier Tablets Pack of 120
BSN Axis HT Pro-Testosterone Amplifier Tablets Pack of 120
Offered by Evolution Nutrition

3.0 out of 5 stars Good, 10 April 2013
Didnt notice a great deal although did make me feel strong in the gym after a few weeks , no major changes in body mass though. But would be good stacked with something else and a good protien powder
Comment Comments (2) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Oct 3, 2013 8:44 PM BST

No Title Available

2.0 out of 5 stars La musle is now a rip off, 26 Dec 2012
I can remember buying La muscle products about 5 years ago and they were so much cheaper, I've had a lot of there products and the shakes whey/protien are 1 of the best on the markets, and Vasculators give you an awesome pump.
Although this product which I think is a weaker version of the original Norateen didn't do anything 4 me except, depression, an made me a bit spotty. I do like some of there other products but this is rubbish and not cheap.
BSN is now better than LA Muscle IMO everything LA Muscle sell they sell also there alot cheaper.

Page: 1 | 2