Profile for I. Zilioniene > Reviews

Page: 1 | 2
LEGO Friends 41040 LEGO Friends Advent Calendar
LEGO Friends 41040 LEGO Friends Advent Calendar
Offered by Future Gaming UK

5.0 out of 5 stars but kids love them. Every morning brings a small addition to ..., 3 Dec. 2014
For some years now, every Advent for our kids starts with Advent calendar from Lego. They are pricey, but kids love them. Every morning brings a small addition to my 6-years-old daughters "Lego Friends" family. A good motivation to get kids out of bed in the mordning :)

SwitchEasy Glitz Hybrid Case for iPhone 4 - Black
SwitchEasy Glitz Hybrid Case for iPhone 4 - Black

2.0 out of 5 stars If you want to turn your iPhone 4 into a ..., 3 Dec. 2014
If you want to turn your iPhone 4 into a brick - use this case. Heavy and bulky, tried and put it away (though to take it off the phone was quite a task...)

Ever After High Raven Queen Doll
Ever After High Raven Queen Doll
Offered by OnePack Ltd

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 3 Dec. 2014
Lovely doll. My 6-year-old daughter loves it.

LEGO Star Wars 75056 LEGO Star Wars Advent Calendar
LEGO Star Wars 75056 LEGO Star Wars Advent Calendar
Offered by Mr Product Zone

5.0 out of 5 stars It's a great way for a kid to start every morning leading ..., 3 Dec. 2014
It's a great way for a kid to start every morning leading to the Christmas in good mood :)
As usually from Lego: pricey, but quality thing.
My 9-year-old son loves it.

Playmobil 4165 Advent Calendar Princess Wedding
Playmobil 4165 Advent Calendar Princess Wedding

5.0 out of 5 stars Good choice!, 16 Dec. 2012
A nice set of lovely little things which is really cool for every morning till Christmas! Good motivation for my little girl to get up quickly in the morning:)

TiPX LaserFlower Ultra Thin and Strong Case for iPhone 4S/4 with Anti-Glare Screen Protector - Black

5.0 out of 5 stars Good purchase for good price, 22 July 2012
Really good-looking, elegant, slim and as well - sturdy and non-slippery case + screen protector. Very Good value for money, especially bought at reduced price.

LEGO Ninjago 9446: Destiny's Bounty
LEGO Ninjago 9446: Destiny's Bounty

5.0 out of 5 stars Godd toy, fantastic Amazon feedback, 21 May 2012
I've ordered this toy for my sons 7th birthday, to be delivered to Vilnius, Lithuania. Unfortunately, though we've ordered it in advance, giving it plenty of time to arrive for 19th May, the package seems to be lost in delivery process (first time for me, although I am ordering quite a lot from Amazon). May 15th I've contacted Amazon about my shipment (which was due till that date), and Amazon's staff replied that tracking was unavailable for the shipment, but apparently it was lost - but they at once sent me a new shipment with this toy, and - fantastically - it reached us in time, 19th of May. So, the present reached my son in time, and the toy is really good - a few hours of work for a boy as well as the father (a chance for a quality time with papa:) So thank you, Amazon, you've saved the day :)

Hard Hearted Harlot Women's Outfit Heel
Hard Hearted Harlot Women's Outfit Heel

5.0 out of 5 stars Lovely!, 18 Mar. 2011
Received them today, and they will be an excellent choice for the spring! Very soft, leather outside and inside, and fells good on feet despite quite high heel. My usual size would be 38-39, but from Harlot 38 is just right for me. And the price for quality leather shoes is veeery good.

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Good purchase!, 13 May 2010
I've bought this pants for my husband, and he is really happy about them: they are comfortable, durable and look nice! Good choise. After that, we've bought several more cycling clothing items from Endura.

Tuscany Silver Pave Shell Butterfly Drop Sterling Silver Earrings
Tuscany Silver Pave Shell Butterfly Drop Sterling Silver Earrings

5.0 out of 5 stars Absolutely beautiful, 28 Mar. 2010
I've bought these earrings for my sister's birthday, but as soon as I've opened the gift box they were packed in, I understood I wouldn't part with them! They are so cute and lovely, and look good with different outfit, giving a touch of summer and elegance.

Page: 1 | 2