ARRAY(0xb51e2f60)

Profile for Alok > Reviews

Content by Alok

Alok "- A true customer always thanks and a true businessman always listens." (Canterbury, Kent, Uk)

Page: 1 | 2
Mens Long Sleeve 2012 Korea Stylish Autumn Tweed Overcoat Dark Blue M
Mens Long Sleeve 2012 Korea Stylish Autumn Tweed Overcoat Dark Blue M
Offered by sourcingmap
Price: 24.87

1.0 out of 5 stars Never buying clothes from amazon again., 15 Mar 2014
The delivery was on time. Other than that, nothing was really good enough.
It says M on the thingi but god know what M is that. It did not fit me and when I asked the seller to arrange a return, he emotionally blackmailed me and said it will be a loss of xyz for me and guess what, I fell for it. The jacket not hangs among them clothes which are there., just there. My friend who is a good 20kgs more than me wore it once and liked it and then said he would never pay 20 something for this flimsy thing.

So beware people.

10 in 1 Universal USB Charger Cable For iPod / iPhone / PSP / Camera / Nokia / HTC / LG / Samsung / BlackBerry
Offered by MI-EShop.
Price: 1.25

5.0 out of 5 stars Does the job., 15 Mar 2014
Arrived on time.
My whole office uses it and well honestly, it is the smalled peice of kit that does so much.. lol

Thanks

HL - 6 Gang / Socket Universal Worldwide Multi Plug Adapter US / AUS / EU to UK 3 Pin Extension Lead With Individual Switch 2M
Offered by Electronic_house
Price: 18.99

1.0 out of 5 stars Worthless product and not too good sellers either., 15 Mar 2014
My first bad experience with amazon. I have totally lost faith in amazon sellers.
Okay.. here is the story.

I recently travelling back home(India) and bought myself a posh iron with some really good features. What I missed was to buy a UK convertor with it. This hit me when I got ready to iron my clothes, for the first time in my life for my first job. Disappointed and demotivated, I made the other wrong descision to order this peice of junk. Anyway, the product arrived on time and once again I was exited that I will finally use my AWESOME iron.
<Repeat >
Came back home from work just to realize that the plugs don't fit in this adaptor. This was because the insides of the adaptor were not aligned. I take pride when I say I am an enginner and love to fix things, but do feel a bit ashamed when I spend 4 hours failing to fix this adaptor. When then, I messaged the seller and explained my situation and asked him if I could please return the product. And before I knew it, he said he is sending me a new one. Hope !!!

Very well, I waited and goto <Repeat > once.

Now I have 2 - not so - universal plugs. At this point I was annoyed and about to get depressed... well I did drink a pint over the fact that god doesn't want me to wear ironed shirts...
Next funny thing the seller dis was he sent me a return postbag the size of me hands. How could anyone fit 2 of this gigantic adaptors inside that tiny little thing.

And then I gave up and bought an Iron from amazon. Now the stupid fact is iron itself was cheaper than the darn adaptor !!!!

JVC Sports Clip Headphones with Mic and Remote for iPod / iPhone / MP3 Devices - Black
Price: 12.05

2.0 out of 5 stars Given it to my friend., 15 Mar 2014
As a few other people have said.. this does not really hang on to the ears. The mic is almost useless. The packaging and ddelivery was goo but then it doesn't really count if the product itself doesn't deliver.

2014 A4 Day to Page Diary - Black
2014 A4 Day to Page Diary - Black
Offered by AbbeyShake
Price: 7.90

5.0 out of 5 stars The best as usual., 15 Mar 2014
It's the second time I have bought this diary and I am a happy customer indeed. The pages are thick and nice; and the diary is something that will last...

Thanks

Tropical Sun 100% Natural Coconut Water 330 ml (Pack of 12)
Tropical Sun 100% Natural Coconut Water 330 ml (Pack of 12)
Offered by VITAMINS EUROPE
Price: 10.99

2.0 out of 5 stars Disappointed., 15 Mar 2014
Honestly, not worth buying really. The packaging, delivery and everything else was fine except 2 things which I am still trying to get my head around while offering coconut water to all me colleagues..
1. The tasted of the coconut water is not fresh, I mean it. Its more sugary and weird. I am from southern part of India and I remember paying 5pence for a coconut with water !!!
2. The cans are really strong. This might be a very personal thing but it took all of me to crush the can, everytime. I do crush it so that it would get recycled, not delivered back in the same shape...

Ah.. this was my first subscription which is why I am utterly dissappointed.

I hope this helps.

The Immortals of Meluha (The Shiva Trilogy)
The Immortals of Meluha (The Shiva Trilogy)
Price: 2.99

5.0 out of 5 stars brilliant, 22 Dec 2013
It was just amazing to read this book. I have been chanting Har Har Mahadev and now i have a reason to. Oh, did have countless goose bumps. I am brahmin myself and it was a pleasure to read this book. I would really like to thank the author for adding all up and presenting it.

The Ben Hope Collection: 6 BOOK SET
The Ben Hope Collection: 6 BOOK SET
Price: 19.99

5.0 out of 5 stars an amazing set to read, 18 Nov 2013
Mr. Mariani knows his characters n his story. At no point will you feel lost or why..is this happening situations. A must read i would say.

The Alchemist's Secret
The Alchemist's Secret
Price: 1.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect read, 11 Mar 2013
It's was a rolling story n I am buying the all 6 in 1 collection now.. Truly amazing and worth it.

The Prophecy (Bakkian Chronicles)
The Prophecy (Bakkian Chronicles)
Price: 0.00

5.0 out of 5 stars A roller-coaster, 20 Dec 2012
->> Starting the engine
->> Change the gears and push on the accelerator
->> And the speed kept on increasing.

That was me reading the book..and last night I actually got a take away just to read more.

The characters are light and the Scottish or Irish tone of people in the foreign world is just amazing.

All in all... I am quite a deep reader and usually like reading Single version books, you know why... but then again there are a few different ones. This one finishes after one book.. ie. the story completes with a happy ending in each books ( so you don't feel compelled to read the next book.) which I really like. And in the next book, you again start with familiar characters but a different adventure.
I am gonna read all three of them. Only wish: I had more time to read it.

Page: 1 | 2