Profile for Leah Knight > Reviews

Content by Leah Knight

Leah Knight "l.knight" (Manchester, Engaland)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9
Oxymoron
Oxymoron

5.0 out of 5 stars Well worth the long wait, 26 Feb 2014
This review is from: Oxymoron (Audio CD)
Well anyone who knows Schoolboy Q , knows Oxymoron has been a highly anticipated album. What can I say except for this is one good album even better than Habits and contradictions (that's just my opinion). A job well done for Mr Quincy Hanley, just waiting for Ab Soul to drop his album.
Comment Comments (2) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Mar 9, 2014 1:01 AM GMT

Australian Tea Tree Cleansing Soap 90g
Australian Tea Tree Cleansing Soap 90g
Offered by Beauty Store Uk

5.0 out of 5 stars Love love love it, 4 Jan 2014
What can I say about this soap except for I love it. I have suffered with acne since the age of 9 and I am now 28 (nearly 29). In my years I have used everything that you can think of to help keep my spots at bay, from clearsil to prescribed creams. Only a handful of creams and washes have worked, best was panoxyl but that has been discontiued so for a while I was stuck on finding a cream or face wash that would be helpful. I stumbled across this soap and read the reviews and was impressed. For the price there was no harm in giving it ago and I am glad I did, it arrived quickly and I have now been using it for about 3weeks my skin is almost spot free. I have got two big stubborn spots that don't seem to want to go away but this cream has reduced the size. It lathers up well and leaves my skin feelin so soft and fresh. I still use my other face washes along with tea tree soap at times , but this is a soap that I will be sticking with.

Spongebob Pineapple Playset
Spongebob Pineapple Playset

5.0 out of 5 stars Great foe spongebob fans, 3 Oct 2013
This review is from: Spongebob Pineapple Playset (Toy)
I have already started on the Christmas shopping and as my son is a huge SpongeBob fan, this play set was needed for one of his xmas presents. Even though it's still in the box and I let my son have a quick peek at this play set he is over the moon with it, especially since he discovered that it has sound effects.
I did not purchase this off Amazon I went to B&M home stores as they had the same toy for only £22.

Duronic VC800 Bagless Hepa Upright Vacuum Cleaner
Duronic VC800 Bagless Hepa Upright Vacuum Cleaner

4.0 out of 5 stars Nice and Neat, 8 Aug 2013
This hoover was recommended by mother who keeps on raving on about how good it is. I decided to give this hoover a chance, it was easy to set up. Nice and light whist I was hovering and very easy to manage whist hovering the stairs. It tucks away neatly without taking up to much space. I like this hoover and I would recommend this to a friend,

Share My World
Share My World
Offered by DVD Overstocks

5.0 out of 5 stars Back to the oldies, 8 Aug 2013
This review is from: Share My World (Audio CD)
I used to own this cd many years ago, but after lending it out and it never got returned to me, it was time get myself another copy. It was nice to listen to the songs I loved of this album, had a good time singing along. Besides Mary J Blige's first album this is probably one of her best.

Simba Smoby Spongebob Camper Van
Simba Smoby Spongebob Camper Van
Offered by JCS TOYBOX

5.0 out of 5 stars Spogrbob Fans, 8 Aug 2013
This is a great item for anyone who is a SpongeBob fan. My son absolutely loves this camper van and plays with it constantly. I would recommend this product to anyone who loves SpongeBob, It would do nicely as a birthday gift or Christmas present.

UPDATE
If you have a B&M home store near you buy SpongeBob camper van from there as it is only £16.99. I paid £29.99 of Amazon.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Oct 7, 2013 1:46 PM BST

The Beautiful Ones
The Beautiful Ones

5.0 out of 5 stars I love me some Purple Rain, 24 April 2013
This review is from: The Beautiful Ones (MP3 Download)
Not watched purple rain in such a long time , so when it came on sky movies I had to record it. I already own price's greatest hits album, so I had to add this to my collection. I love this album and I keep on listening to my fav songs over and over again which is: The beautiful ones and Darling Nikki. With it being the Purple Rain soundtrack I do wish that some of the songs from the other artist that sang on the film were included on this album.

Ratatouille (Wii)
Ratatouille (Wii)

5.0 out of 5 stars Keeps the kids busy, 24 April 2013
This review is from: Ratatouille (Wii) (Video Game)
I brought this for my neice and nephew for christmas and they loved it. Before I gave it to them I had a little go of the game and enjoyed what I had played.

I recently brought this game for my son he likes it but is stuck at the moment. With a bit of help from me he will be able to enjoy the rest of the game.

3.5mm Jack to 2 x RCA Phono Stereo Audio Cable 3m Lead
3.5mm Jack to 2 x RCA Phono Stereo Audio Cable 3m Lead
Offered by Goldcables

5.0 out of 5 stars Just what I needed, 24 April 2013
Wanted to play the music on my phone through my hi fi system and it worked perfectly fine. If you have a phone case you should probally remove it from the phone as you might only be able to hear the music from on speaker instead of two, as I noticed this when I first tried this product.

A few months later I decied to hook my t.v. up to the hi fi system using the same lead. I had to get an extention lead but it works great.

3.5mm Stereo Jack to Socket Headphone Extension Cable Lead 3m
3.5mm Stereo Jack to Socket Headphone Extension Cable Lead 3m
Offered by coolcase

5.0 out of 5 stars great, 24 April 2013
I have hooked up my t.v. to my hi fi system. Needed an extention lead so that I could hook everything up. Everything works great happy with product.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9