Profile for Leah Knight > Reviews

Content by Leah Knight

Leah Knight "l.knight" (Manchester, Engaland)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-16
RIMMEL CRACK YOUR COLOUR NAIL POLISH SHADE HEART BREAKER-C40
RIMMEL CRACK YOUR COLOUR NAIL POLISH SHADE HEART BREAKER-C40
Offered by L2MCosmetics4U.Ltd

1.0 out of 5 stars One Star, 1 Mar. 2016
I love the crack effect, but this Rimmel was absolute crap.

Bohemian Oversize Batwing Sleeve Top Blouse Womens Loose Off Shoulder Floral Print Shirt With Belt 32 Styles 5702 18

3.0 out of 5 stars Nice but for too small, 1 Mar. 2016
I loved the top but it is way too small even though I order this two sizes my usual size. ended up giving it to my friend.

Handmade Natural Patchouli Soap Bar - Range No.1 - Acne, Acne Scar and Stretch Mark Removal and Relief, Anti Dandruff - 75g
Offered by New Dawn ltd

5.0 out of 5 stars Good soap, 1 Mar. 2016
I have used before loved it when I previously brought, still love it now. Helpful for those who have problems with spots.

Sourcingmap Double Sided Sponge Cleaning Brush Cleaner Scrubber Yale, Blue
Sourcingmap Double Sided Sponge Cleaning Brush Cleaner Scrubber Yale, Blue
Offered by accmart

5.0 out of 5 stars Good cleaner, 1 Mar. 2016
Good for cleaning my fish tank. I already have a magnet cleaner but I needed something to give the tank an extra clean and this does the job.

Birlea Atlas 3ft Single Metal Bed, Black
Birlea Atlas 3ft Single Metal Bed, Black

4.0 out of 5 stars Great fame great price, 1 Mar. 2016
Got this for my son as he was getting a bit to old for his football bed frame . The bed arrived quickly and it was so simple to put together, think I built it up in half an hour or less. my boy is pleased with his new bed frame.

Vktech Pair of Fashion Retro Long Dangle Chain Tassel Earring for Woman (Gun Black)
Offered by Qflying

5.0 out of 5 stars Nice, 1 Mar. 2016
These are some nice earrings will order these again in gold colour.

10ml Peppermint Pure Essential Oil
10ml Peppermint Pure Essential Oil
Offered by FRESHSKIN

5.0 out of 5 stars Wants not to love about Peppermint, 1 Mar. 2016
This review is from: 10ml Peppermint Pure Essential Oil
I love peppermint oil I use it on just about everything. I use to make my house smell nice, I use on my hair and scalp, to help get rid of ants and other insects that try to enter my house. I love I can't do with out it.

10ml Tea Tree Pure Essential Oil
10ml Tea Tree Pure Essential Oil
Offered by FRESHSKIN

5.0 out of 5 stars Smells great, works a treat, 1 Mar. 2016
This review is from: 10ml Tea Tree Pure Essential Oil
I love Tea Tree oil I use it on my face which I mix into my Australian Tea Tree cream to help with my acne. I also use this on my hair and scalp which I mix in with my leave-in-conditioner. Love will order more.

CHILDS REGATTA STORMBREAK WATERPROOF JACKET KIDS BOYS GIRLS CHILDRENS RAIN COAT IN BLACK OR NAVY BLUE (15-16 Years, Black)
Offered by Waterproofs UK

5.0 out of 5 stars Great, 1 Mar. 2016
This was a great jacket for those months when the temperature was starting change from cold to mild heat. my boy loved will be buying another one next year.

Neverland Waterproof Liquid Makeup Lip Pencil Matte Lipstick Lip Gloss Super Long Lasting 22#
Offered by Neverland.

1.0 out of 5 stars Awful, 1 Mar. 2016
This is horrible don't waste your money.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-16