Profile for Miss P L Williams > Reviews

Content by Miss P L Williams

Miss P L Williams

Olay SPF15 Total Effects Touch of Maxfactor Moisturiser Foundation - Medium - 50 ml
Offered by BrandedBeauty
Price: 9.89

5.0 out of 5 stars So quick and effective, 11 Oct 2013
As a mum of 4 I have very little time for a beauty regime, every morning I use Olay Touch of Foundation, a bit of blusher, mascara and lip gloss, it takes me literally 2 minutes,my gave feels soft and moisturised and the hint of foundation makes my skin look naturally good after many a sleepless night, it's a great product!

Lansinoh HPA Lanolin Cream 40ml
Lansinoh HPA Lanolin Cream 40ml
Price: 6.76

5.0 out of 5 stars Essential for successful feeding in my opinion, 4 Aug 2013
I have just had my fourth baby and wish I'd known about this with my first 12 years ago (not sure if it existed then?) I had to give up breastfeeding due to being so sore and cracked, I felt terrible. When I had my second baby who is now 3 I got into the same state and felt I couldn't carry on when a friend handed me a tube of this 'miracle cream' it sorted out my problem and enabled me to continue. I have used it right from the start with babies 3 and 4 and although it hasn't been completely pain free I have had very little problems. I can't recommend this product enough!

Pampers New Baby Sensitive 1 (Newborn) Essential 45 Nappies
Pampers New Baby Sensitive 1 (Newborn) Essential 45 Nappies
Offered by Sapphire Fashions Ltd
Price: 12.27

5.0 out of 5 stars Wouldn't use anything else!, 4 Aug 2013
I have had 4 babies now and tried lots of different nappies, although these are not the cheapest they are worth the extra as they are so soft and the special layer of material really draws everything away from babies sensitive bottom. No nappy rash what so ever when using these.