Profile for Isanie > Reviews

Page: 1 | 2 | 3
Invicta Women's 12806 Angel Mother-Of-Pearl Dial Diamond Accented Watch
Invicta Women's 12806 Angel Mother-Of-Pearl Dial Diamond Accented Watch

5.0 out of 5 stars Lovely watch, 9 Oct. 2013
This is truly a beautiful watch and just what I was looking for. It has a lovely mother of pearl dial and crystal clear glass. The watch is heavy and has a bit of a special clasp on the inside that is opened by gently pulling one of either sides up. It took me a bit to figure out since I'd never seen that type of fastening before. It looks and feels expensive. I bought it at a great price but it cost a lot more originally. So, I'm very happy with it. I do need to remove a lot of links since I have a small wrist. Once that is done I'm going to love wearing this watch. It comes in a gorgeous box as well, which is always pleasant. Everything about it seems excellent quality. Definitely a keeper!

4.0 out of 5 stars Necklace clasps, 24 Jun. 2013
Great, good value for money-product. Easy to fasten and you immediately have enough hobby material for a long time ;0)

4.0 out of 5 stars Nice dress..., 15 April 2013
... if it would have fitted me. I don't know whether a mistake in the sizing has been made or whether the brand has really such small sizes. My 12 (medium) was more an 8. The dress looks great and is good quality, but do order at least one size (or maybe even two) up.

Viking Unchained (Berkley Sensation)
Viking Unchained (Berkley Sensation)
by Sandra Hill
Edition: Mass Market Paperback

5.0 out of 5 stars Another sweet read, 15 April 2013
Sandra Hill's books are both sexy and funny and a must for everyone who likes Viking stories with a contemprary twist added to them.

5.0 out of 5 stars Lovely dress, 15 April 2013
This is a great dress, nice stretch cotton, very good quality. It's best to order one size up as the brand has rather small sizes. It's my third Hearts and Roses dress and great value for money as usual. Will buy again :0)

DK Eyewitness Travel Guide: Sweden
DK Eyewitness Travel Guide: Sweden
by Collectif

4.0 out of 5 stars Nice visuals, 15 Mar. 2013
I like these guides because of the nice photos as well as the tips for visits. I do think it's a bit strange that the whole of Sweden gives a guide that isn't thicker than the one dedicated to Stockholm alone... ;0)

True Blood Volume 4: Where Were You? (True Blood (IDW))
True Blood Volume 4: Where Were You? (True Blood (IDW))
by Federica Manfredi

4.0 out of 5 stars For TB lovers, 15 Mar. 2013
I buy all the TB comics, being a fan of the series. Although I have to say that the story is often a bit difficult to follow. Especially when there's a double page where you have to read over the two pages instead of one at a time. All in all, I do like it.

House Of Dereon Denim Skinny Women's Jeans Brown/Black Large
House Of Dereon Denim Skinny Women's Jeans Brown/Black Large

4.0 out of 5 stars Classy panther jeans, 15 Mar. 2013
These are well worth the money in sales. Nice panther print and a little skull detail, good quality fabric. But you need to order one size up. I have a European size 38 and needed the large.

Nougat NL2003 Women's Cardigan Rouge Size 12
Nougat NL2003 Women's Cardigan Rouge Size 12

5.0 out of 5 stars Great cardigan, 15 Mar. 2013
The 100 % Merinos wool is very soft and comfortable. The cardigan is trimmed in silk, all in all excellent quality and well worth the money if you can buy it in sales.

A Tale of Two Vikings (Viking I)
A Tale of Two Vikings (Viking I)
by Sandra Hill
Edition: Mass Market Paperback

4.0 out of 5 stars A sweet read., 15 Mar. 2013
I always enjoy Sandra Hill's novels. This one is another good one, I was looking forward to Toste and Vagn's story. Those two are double Viking trouble, so definitely recommended if you like her novels.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3