Profile for Amazon Customer > Reviews

Content by Amazon Customer

Amazon Customer

Page: 1 | 2
Last Walk: a Silo story (Karma Book 5)
Last Walk: a Silo story (Karma Book 5)

5.0 out of 5 stars well written, 9 Dec. 2013
I had read the wool series and was really chuffed to come across this series, fab idea, well written and love the fact that it felt like you were filling gaps you didnt even realise were there. (I say this because I thoroughly enjoyed the Wool series and didnt feel like I had been left hanging). ♡♥♡ Well written and felt authentic thank you ♡♥♡

Wool (Wool Trilogy Series Book 1)
Wool (Wool Trilogy Series Book 1)

5.0 out of 5 stars fabulous, 9 Dec. 2013
Came across this author decided to give his book a go and I am so glad I did, loved everything about this series, if your umming and arring go for it you wont regret it, page turner I didnt want to put it down ♡♥♡

Shift: (Wool Trilogy 2) (Wool Trilogy Series)
Shift: (Wool Trilogy 2) (Wool Trilogy Series)

5.0 out of 5 stars hooked ♡♥♡, 9 Dec. 2013

Dust: (Wool Trilogy 3) (Wool Trilogy Series)
Dust: (Wool Trilogy 3) (Wool Trilogy Series)

5.0 out of 5 stars hooked ♡♥♡, 9 Dec. 2013
Came across this author and wow I am so glad I did, loved the idea, notion, writing, quite simply loved everything. Lived ate and breathed it. I actually went and bought many other books he has written. ♡♥♡

Nintendo Licensed Magic Stylus Set: Mario & Luigi (3DS/DSi XL/DSi/DSL/DS) by Bigben
Offered by Buy-For-Less-Online

5.0 out of 5 stars great product, 9 Dec. 2013
Arrived in good time and good condition, nice quality and handy for younger children who can be quite forgetful as to where they put them being able to attach them to the ds is perfect.

Nintendo Licensed Character Charm Stylus Twin Pack - Mario & Yoshi (3DS, DSi XL, DSi, DS Lite)
Offered by AccessoryOutlet

5.0 out of 5 stars v good, 9 Dec. 2013

4 x Extendable Chrome Design Stylus Pens For Nintendo 3DS By V Direct Accessories

5.0 out of 5 stars very good, 9 Dec. 2013
Exactly what it says, good quality and I have no complaints. Perfect for my grandson who can be quite forgetful with his stylus's.

Daydream Basic Sleep Mask with Cool Pack Black
Daydream Basic Sleep Mask with Cool Pack Black

5.0 out of 5 stars perfect ♡♥♡, 9 Dec. 2013
This was even better than I expected. Double strand of elastic so stays firmly on, also loved the addition of the roll inserts which ensures that the mask does not push onto your eyelids, and the added bonus for optional gel inserts. ♡♥♡

Half Way Home
Half Way Home

5.0 out of 5 stars enjoyable book, 9 Dec. 2013
This review is from: Half Way Home (Kindle Edition)
I bought this purely based on having read other books by this author, this was very different but saying that was very well written and thoroughly enjoyed it, I am glad I read it ♡♥♡

First Activation
First Activation

5.0 out of 5 stars really good, 9 Dec. 2013
This review is from: First Activation (Kindle Edition)
I was grabbed by this immediately, after reading reviews I wondered if I might find it a bit scary but well written and I was sorry to get to the end. I would definately recommend. ♥♡♥

Page: 1 | 2