Profile for tanski > Reviews

Natures Plus Ultra-Zyme Tablets 90
Natures Plus Ultra-Zyme Tablets 90
Offered by Nutriglow

5.0 out of 5 stars Worth every penny, 9 Dec. 2014
Struggle with digestion ever since my gall bladder was removed I take these after a main meal, which helps to break down any fats and helps the body to absorb fat soluble vitamins, which without a gall bladder is almost impossible without the help of products like these which contain all important bike salts.

glo minerals Exfoliating Lip Wand No Color
glo minerals Exfoliating Lip Wand No Color

4.0 out of 5 stars Yummy, 9 Dec. 2014
Lovely smell, nice and compact. I'm a big fan of Glo products and enjoy trying out new things in the range. I've only just received this but now winters here I'm sure it will come in handy.

Mastika 500mg Mastic Gum - Pack of 30 Capsules
Mastika 500mg Mastic Gum - Pack of 30 Capsules

5.0 out of 5 stars Really good, 29 Nov. 2014
This product has helped me so much since I had my gall bladder taken out. My acid in the mornings is so much better!

Jarrow Methylcobalamin B12, 5000mcg, 60 Vegetarian Lozenges (5000mcg, 60 Cherry Flavour Vegan Lozenges)
Offered by AmericanVitaminSpot

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent, 7 Nov. 2014
Been taking these on recommendation and all I can say us they do the job! My results in recent months have gone up to almost 2000!!'

Bee Beautiful 100ml Clear Glass Bottle with Black Atomiser Mist Spray (1 X 100ml Bottle)

5.0 out of 5 stars Good, 7 Nov. 2014
Nice bottle, good size and so far continues to Sadi it's job!

Thompson, Rutin, 500 mg, 60 Tablets
Thompson, Rutin, 500 mg, 60 Tablets
Offered by Atlantic Trading from USA

4.0 out of 5 stars Good, 7 Nov. 2014
Not much to say, except good price compared to others alike, only be warned for this reason it will take longer to be revived!

C40-OFF SHOULDER OVERSIZED LAYERING LAGENLOOK HIGH LOW BAGGY JUMPER TOP-UK 8-22 (UK 12-14, Charcoal / Dark Grey)
Offered by lush clothing and footwear

2.0 out of 5 stars ... off the shoulder as much as I would have liked, otherwise it's fine for just around the house, 7 Nov. 2014
Does not hand off the shoulder as much as I would have liked, otherwise it's fine for just around the house! A little disappointed as it's not as the picture suggests?

Alpine FlyFit Ear Plugs
Alpine FlyFit Ear Plugs

5.0 out of 5 stars Good purchase, 21 Aug. 2014
Really good quality plugs, helped to protect my ears from the pressure during my flight. Easy to put in and take out and comes with a handy little carry case and tool to use to help put the plugs into the ear.

ORGANIC BUCKWHEAT PILLOW,LARGER SIZE 28" X 17"(71 x 43 cm)3.6 KILO
ORGANIC BUCKWHEAT PILLOW,LARGER SIZE 28" X 17"(71 x 43 cm)3.6 KILO
Offered by Perfect Pillow

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 21 Aug. 2014
Love this pillow, my brother has one and we both agree it's given us a great nights sleep.

Pure and Soft Organic and Fairtrade Cotton - Pack of 80 Wool Pads
Pure and Soft Organic and Fairtrade Cotton - Pack of 80 Wool Pads

5.0 out of 5 stars Very soft, 21 Aug. 2014
Very soft but the pads are easily separated from one another but it just indicates how soft and delicate the cotton is.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3