Profile for C > Reviews

PattyBoutik Women's Off Shoulder Long Sleeve Top
PattyBoutik Women's Off Shoulder Long Sleeve Top
Offered by PattyBoutikUK

5.0 out of 5 stars Sexy, comfy and great quality!, 27 Feb. 2014
Just rec'd my blk/white stripe top and love the material with silk in it. Fits perfect and looks fabulous with jeans, skirt or yoga pants for those lazy days. Can be dressed up or relaxed down whatever you desire - better get another & I believe I will.

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Great quality with Tamaris & comfy too., 17 Nov. 2011
This is my second pair of Tamaris sandals as I wore the first pair out - loved them so much. For me it's quality, comfort and style that I look for and these cover it. Yes, I can even wear these with a dress and look superb. Recently purchased a pair of Tamaris ankle boots - can't go wrong.

MaxiMuscle Promax 908 g Strawberry Whey Protein Shake Powder
MaxiMuscle Promax 908 g Strawberry Whey Protein Shake Powder

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent to replenish the nutrients efficiently., 10 Sept. 2011
After a workout, excellent tasting shake to efficiently and adequately replenish nutrients used up. Highly recommended - chocolate and strawberry are very good - haven't tried the vanilla. Also, use the Diet formula (green label) too and would recommend as well.

MaxiNutrition Promax Lean Lean Definition Bars - Dark Chocolate, 60 g, Box of 12

2.0 out of 5 stars This time not satisfied., 19 Feb. 2011
Usually I love these bars but this batch I rec'd was old and therefore very hard to chew. Not the best quality this time round.