Profile for aliry > Reviews

Content by aliry

aliry

Page: 1 | 2
Bubble Wrap 10m x 50cm (33ft x 1.7ft) - Rolled - ideal for house moving, posting items
Offered by mspackaging

4.0 out of 5 stars Cheap but ok, 13 May 2014
Does the job, cheap and you get what you pay for so no complaints if you want a thicker bubble wrap you will need to pay more

Puma Time Ladies Watch SLICK LADIES 3HD BLACK  A.PU910672001
Puma Time Ladies Watch SLICK LADIES 3HD BLACK A.PU910672001
Offered by BrightRetail

5.0 out of 5 stars Great watch, 13 May 2014
Love this watch I only bought it for when I go swimming or on holiday for the beach, it's quite stylish and easy to wear.

Bosch Styline Collection Kettle TWK8631GB, Four Temperature Control Settings, White And Stainless Steel

5.0 out of 5 stars Great stylish kettle, 13 May 2014
I love this kettle the look of it is great and it is so easy to use. The White is a lovely bright white which I know sounds silly but so many of the white kettles are a creamy colour. It really is a lovely addition to my kitchen, I also bought the Styline toaster and they look great together. They are also a great price at Amazon cheaper than anywhere else. Usually the white isn't reduced so a great price.

Bosch Styline Collection Toaster Tat8611gb, Auto Head Quartz Control For Perfect Results. White And Stainless Steel

5.0 out of 5 stars Really stylish, 13 May 2014
I love the look and style of this toaster, I know this sounds weird but I'm sure the toast tastes better from it, it's crisp on the outside but soft in the middle and that's with thin bread!! Until I bought this toaster I thought all toasters were just toasters!! The warming rack is really good too I don't know how I lived without a toaster with out a warming rack!!

G I R L
G I R L

5.0 out of 5 stars Great album, 13 May 2014
This review is from: G I R L (Audio CD)
I love Pharrell Williams he is so talented and this album doesn't disappoint, who doesn't love the track Happy it makes you smile

5,000 Awesome Facts about Everything (National Geographic Kids)
5,000 Awesome Facts about Everything (National Geographic Kids)
by National Geographic Kids Magazine

5.0 out of 5 stars Awesome facts for kids, 13 May 2014
Bought this for a young friend who loves fascinating facts, he loved the book and quotes facts from it all of the time.

START TO FINISH Base and Top Coat 15 ml
START TO FINISH Base and Top Coat 15 ml
Offered by Ella Gray

5.0 out of 5 stars Love this product, 13 May 2014
I love OPI top coat it makes your nail varnish last longer with little or no chips as long as you don't put too thick of a coat on.

Triumph Doreen Mid Line Full Cup Women's Bra White 42C
Triumph Doreen Mid Line Full Cup Women's Bra White 42C

5.0 out of 5 stars Bought for my sister, 13 May 2014
My sister loves this bra and has trouble sometimes buying it, it was on offer here so she was really pleased with the price and she knew she liked it and the fit was right for her.

Small dog training lead 30 foot long Red
Small dog training lead 30 foot long Red
Offered by KPdogleads

5.0 out of 5 stars Great price, 13 May 2014
Just as described, it's perfect for training small dogs and if it gets messy with mud or wet sand it just cleans up with a rinse in the sink.

Stylish White / Pink Bee Floral Pattern Silicone Gel Case Cover For The Apple iPhone 4 / 4S Siri And With Screen Protector Film
Offered by Yousave Accessories

3.0 out of 5 stars Love the pattern, 8 Nov 2012
I love the colours and pattern of this cover but after a couple of weeks the corners became discoloured and a bit dirty, it's not easy to clean so I've stopped using it.

Page: 1 | 2