Profile for bhappy > Reviews

Content by bhappy

bhappy

BeSwitched, Paranormal Romance (The BeSwitched Series Book 1)
BeSwitched, Paranormal Romance (The BeSwitched Series Book 1)

5.0 out of 5 stars Very… Different?!, 22 Jun 2014
I love this book, it is just my theme (I heart romance and supernatural stuff). I thought the characters were very well thought out, and I was very suprised that it was so long, being a free book and all. If you are a teen girl, or even a tween, I recommend this book!

The Illustrated Mum
The Illustrated Mum

1.0 out of 5 stars what, 25 May 2014
why is this book rated so high its rubish dont bother absalote crap!!!!!!!!!!!!!! jw this iz so disapointing its ur worst book shes ever written

Unleashed: Mind Over Matter
Unleashed: Mind Over Matter

5.0 out of 5 stars Wow., 19 April 2014
This book is just amazing, I got it from th library and I have read it three times already! I loved the fact they met a girl (Lydia) who was new to the plot as well.

This book focuses on Gideon and Luke, and on their telekenetic powers- moving stuff with your mind. They meet Lydia, a pretty but lonely girl who's mum left her and her brother because she needs time getting over the death of her dad. Lydia is left to take care of Matty, as well as the jobs around the house and needing to collect money for food as such. When Gideon saves her from a rock slide on the beach, although she is grateful she is terrified they will discover her secret and go to the police. Then she spots a mysterious man in their garden, and has no idea what to do. Then Luke, who was muted by their sister Catherine, gets kidnapped…

Anyway, this book is definitely a 10/10 read so if you are looking for a book that is: funny, gruesome, action packed, surprising… The books practically turn the pages by themselves, so go on, read this book!

PS If you are reading this Ali Sparkes, I just want to let you know that I adore all of your books and thank you for being so aspiring with your writing. Please write more books like these, I was so disappointed when the series ended as I love them so much!!!!!!

Unleashed 5: Burning Beach
Unleashed 5: Burning Beach

5.0 out of 5 stars What? End the series?, 18 April 2014
Don't stop the series!!!!!!!! These books are amazing, and I learnt a lot more about Mia (and the other Unleashed characters as well) than ever before. It was so facinating to learn more about Mia, being the most intriguing character- apart from Dax, that is- because her powers are most unexpected of the lot. But... and this is a very big but… the only negative is that as soon as you finally understand Mia's powers, and get really excited about how they might develop, the book ends and indeed the whole series!!!! I was so disappointed due to the fact all of Ali Sparkes' books about C.O.L.A.s (Children of Limitless Ability) are so good! You get to meet loads of new characters in each book, and I am just overwhelmed with the amazing- ness of them… To sum it all up in two words, they are just brilliant. Oh wait, that's four.

Ratburger
Ratburger

5.0 out of 5 stars Gory!, 17 April 2014
This review is from: Ratburger (Kindle Edition)
Whoa! Totally different to Gangsta Granny, still good but not so funny and more emotional. Kinda gross too. Still, I would recomend to ages 10/11/12/13- maybe even 14 or 15- just because it mentions quite gory stuff.

Suzie Sparkle and the Magic Book : a book for children age 8/9/10/11/12 (childrens books)

4.0 out of 5 stars Too short!, 17 April 2014
Bit short maybe, but hey what can you expect from a free book? It takes a while to get in to, but it turned out alright. It just got exciting and then it ended! Would have been a five star otherwize.

Witch Baby and Me
Witch Baby and Me

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing, best book ever..., 17 April 2014
This review is from: Witch Baby and Me (Kindle Edition)
This book is incredible, really funny and I couldn't put it down! I would recomend to everyone, no doubts at all- just sad to see the series ending!