Profile for N. A. Rajwade > Reviews

Content by N. A. Rajwade

N. A. Rajwade (London, UK)

24HR ACCESS GATES NO PARKING SIGN! NEW! A4! 1MM RIGID PLASTIC
24HR ACCESS GATES NO PARKING SIGN! NEW! A4! 1MM RIGID PLASTIC
Offered by KPCM Display
Price: 2.21

3.0 out of 5 stars Does the job., 8 Aug 2014
Good sign but not self adhesive.

D-Link ShareCenter Pulse 2-bay Network Storage Enclosure
D-Link ShareCenter Pulse 2-bay Network Storage Enclosure
Price: 47.17

1.0 out of 5 stars Avoid if you want a media server or OSX backup solution., 3 Oct 2011
Worked well with OSX Leopard but stopped working as a TimeMachine capsule for OSX Lion as the AFP version on the device is out of date. DLink wouldn't provide any support nor would they provide any estimate of when the problem could be fixed. Since I have two ageing MacBooks and have already been through one horrendous drive failure, I had no choice but to invest () in an Apple TimeCapsule.

Complete waste of money as the media server doesn't support most commonly used codecs so can't use it as that either. Avoid.!

The Design of Life: Discovering Signs of Intelligence in Biological Systems
The Design of Life: Discovering Signs of Intelligence in Biological Systems
by William A. Dembski
Price: 27.74

1.0 out of 5 stars Anything but intelligent..., 25 Dec 2007
Got this as a Crimbo prezzie from a Catholic colleague (who gave me a bible last year). It took about 3 hours to read... and what a waste of time. I would pick several holes in the argument but many others have beat me to it. So I will spare myself the trouble and do my bit to help you save some time by writing this review. I have NEVER thrown out a book before, but this book will find the bin on the sameday that I got it. I wont even bother recycling it.

Stupidity at its best!