Profile for Janeth > Reviews

Content by Janeth

Janeth

Samsung Galaxy Tab 3 10.1-inch - (White, Wi-Fi)
Samsung Galaxy Tab 3 10.1-inch - (White, Wi-Fi)
Offered by Qbit Distribution

5.0 out of 5 stars Great product, 25 May 2014
Who needs an "ipad" when you have these tablets? If you ask me all apple stuff is overrated and over priced.

Carlton Airtec Hard PP Suitcase on Wheels 78cm in Red
Carlton Airtec Hard PP Suitcase on Wheels 78cm in Red
Offered by Luggage Emporium

5.0 out of 5 stars Great product, 25 May 2014
Very hard shell and locks too which makes me feel more secure! Hopefully this will last me for a long time to come.

NPW Girlfriend Flowers Hair Turban
NPW Girlfriend Flowers Hair Turban
Offered by CuteBitz Limited

3.0 out of 5 stars Towel not turban!!, 25 May 2014
Am I missing something? This is just a towel and not a turban as advertised. False advertising if you ask me.

STYLEYOURMOBILE SAMSUNG GALAXY S3 S III I9300 PRINTED MAGNETIC FLIP PU LEATHER CASE COVER POUCH + SCREEN PROTECTOR + STYLUS (Aztec Light Tribal Retro Vintage)
Offered by Style Your Mobile Limited

5.0 out of 5 stars Great job!, 17 Mar 2014
Does the job of keeping my phone scratch free and like new! Thanks for the invention of something so simple.

Daler-Rowney System 3 Acrylic Paint Introduction Set
Daler-Rowney System 3 Acrylic Paint Introduction Set

5.0 out of 5 stars Great paints!, 17 Mar 2014
Do the job (wall mural of the Grand Canyon) wonderfully! I have nearly run out and have another lot waiting to be opened!

So Much for That
So Much for That
by Lionel Shriver

5.0 out of 5 stars Not a drag!!, 17 Mar 2014
This review is from: So Much for That (Paperback)
This book is beautifully written and is funny and sad in equal measures but has a real feel good factor at the end. I could not put this down, and when I had finished, I felt like I'd lost a friend. Wonderful!! Thanks for another fabulous read Lionel!!

Children of Liberty
Children of Liberty
by Paullina Simons

2.0 out of 5 stars Very disappointing, 30 April 2013
This review is from: Children of Liberty (Paperback)
Oh Paullina, Paullina, Paulina!! This is just not good enough. Having read the Bronze Horseman trilogy and finding the series so completely fabulous I was really gutted,(yes, gutted),to read this rubbish. I think she's trying to cash in here. I love all her other books but this did not stir in me the feelings her other books have. Too much politics, not enough about their actual love until near the end of the book and then great gaping holes.....how did they end up being rich and then go to the Soviet Union? I'd give this a miss. She either needed to make it longer and put in more detail about their lives together or just not write it at all.