Profile for J. Cross > Reviews

Content by J. Cross

J. Cross "Jay-Cee" (UK)

Page: 1 | 2
Original Australian Bush Leather Hat Brown Real Leather Cowboy Style Leather Hat (XL)
Offered by House Of Leather UK LTD

5.0 out of 5 stars Geocaching Hat, 3 Mar. 2013
This is a great hat for the Geocacher in your life.
The hat arrived in good time and well boxed, It's a good quality hat at a reasonable price.

Morphy Richards 48822 Soupmaker - Black
Morphy Richards 48822 Soupmaker - Black

5.0 out of 5 stars Ladies that lunch, 3 Mar. 2013
Every week we take it in turn to take lunch to a friends house but last week I loaded the Soup Maker up at home with some nice veg and stock(I wasn't sure if the lid was spill proof so I put some cligfilm around the top)
I turned up at my friends and plugged it in and while every one arrived the Soup Maker did it's thing.
With little effort within 25 minutes I was serving hot fresh vegetable soup.

My friends gave it a 5 out of 5

The style of the Soup Maker means it can sit on the side till it's needed as it takes up the same amount of room as an electric kettle. The soup is very hot and even if you make soup the old fashion way with a saucepan and blender you will love this.
It 's easy to clean and with the option to have chunky or smooth you will please everyone.

Bad bit: It does come with a small recipe book, it would have been nice to have a few more idea's
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Mar 3, 2013 6:00 PM GMT

Crocs Women's Springi Flat Ultraviolet/Graphite Ballet 11977-53R-480 7 UK,W 9 US

5.0 out of 5 stars Comfort, 25 Sept. 2012
Because the crocs have elastic around the top it gave lots of room to accommodate my wide feet however I did need to go up a size but very comfortable and I now have 2 pairs

Page: 1 | 2