Profile for Christos Andreadis > Reviews

Nikon EN-EL14 Rechargeable Li-ion Battery
Offered by Fine Party Supplies
Price: 31.39

1.0 out of 5 stars Highly unsatisfied, 6 July 2013
I've purchased this product to have an extra battery with me when outside taking photos. I received it in a box heavily taped around which made me suspicious at first but then I found the battery inside its transparent film case (though without any hard plastic cover on one end as seen in the photos of the product), so I thought it was ok.

But then I realised that the life of the fully charged battery was no more than 2 hours (less than 100 photos)!!! Imagine that I got this to have a new extra for my old battery which (after 3 years of heavy use) lasts several days (around 1000 photos).

Taking into account the packaging and the life of the battery, I can only assume I was sent a used product. I guess I was unlucky, if one considers the high ratings of the product, but still, I believe all the customers should be treated the same way.

13'3 inch 13 inch compact neoprene Laptop Case Laptop Bag Computer Bag for Lenovo Ideapad/ACER Aspire/Samsung/Packard Bell EasyNote/Toshiba Satellite/HP Pavilion/Sony Vaio/Asus Zenbook/Apple Macbook Air

5.0 out of 5 stars Very nice laptop/Macbook sleeve, 6 Nov 2012
Received promptly after the dispatch date. My 13.3' Macbook fits perfectly inside. The zipper seam is inside-out, giving a more elegant effect when zipped. It seems of good quality and the printed tiger on both sides is certainly a plus!

DK Eyewitness Travel Guide: Paris
DK Eyewitness Travel Guide: Paris
by Alan Tillier

5.0 out of 5 stars Just wonderful!, 31 Aug 2010
This travel guide is wonderful! It is very informative about everything, from what to do when you land at the airport in order to get to the city to what to see when you are there!
Divided into sections (neiborhoods) is a nice way to explore the city and make the most of your time. Excellent illustraions and proposed itineraries in each neighborhood. Very informative about the hotels, restaurants and shops too (though I would also check Trip Advisor for customer reviews about the hotel before booking).
I am going there in October and after reading this guide it it like I've just came back from Paris!
Very detailed about what to see but not so much so that you will be bored.
This is my fourth Eyewitness travel guide and I am very happy with all of them (New York, London, Rome the other three, completely satisfied before and after the journey).