Profile for E. ahmad > Reviews

Genuine SAMSUNG MICRO USB DATA CABLE, For Samsung Galaxy Ace, S5830, NEW
Genuine SAMSUNG MICRO USB DATA CABLE, For Samsung Galaxy Ace, S5830, NEW
Offered by Q.M.R DIRECT

5.0 out of 5 stars Worked well., 24 Jan. 2013
Product came quick and worked well know i have a spare for my phone which i can connect to laptop.

10.2" FlyTouch 3 Superpad Real Android 2.2 OS Tablet PC Flash 10.1 with WiFi/ 3G(MIFI)/ GPS/Camera

1.0 out of 5 stars Super Not., 11 May 2012
What can I say - Save your money, spend a little more and buy something that works and is decent. My imported product was from china and also not from this seller and it only worked for a couple of weeks! the charger fell apert and ive brought at least three other replacement chargers and non of them would charge up the thing. So im in the position of a dead SuperPad. The superpad itself is slow and not a tenth of what A Ipad is, Best advice; keep well away from this product if I was you, buy something decent and local.

BaByliss 7235U 10-in-1 Grooming System for Men
BaByliss 7235U 10-in-1 Grooming System for Men

3.0 out of 5 stars To shave or not to shave?, 11 May 2012
The main reason I got this shaver was for the battery life, but unfortunatly the only thing letting it down was that I was unable to detail and sculpt my moustache - to give it clean sharpe edges. This is why I've given this shaver 3 stars.

Apart from that dissapointment and the ackward attachments the shaver is ok. If I had to do it again I would spend more and get something better and more complete.

Enemy Combatant: The Terrifying True Story of a Briton in Guantanamo
Enemy Combatant: The Terrifying True Story of a Briton in Guantanamo
by Moazzam Begg

5.0 out of 5 stars 1 persons review., 16 April 2010
Great book to read, once I started I really could not put it down - really. i havn't often come across books that are really well written. This book gives great insight in what it's really like to go through Guantanamo prison. One of the most gripping books i've read in years..

Understanding Islam and the Muslims: The Muslim Family, Islam and World Peace
Understanding Islam and the Muslims: The Muslim Family, Islam and World Peace
by Tim Winter

5.0 out of 5 stars 1 persons review?, 16 April 2010
This is a great book, simple and easy to read with nice pictures of the beautiful religion of Islam explained. Question and answear format and most of the important questions being asked - answaered - a great book for inspiation and for everyone to enjoy..

Islamic Patterns: An Analytical and Cosmological Approach
Islamic Patterns: An Analytical and Cosmological Approach
by Seyyed Hossein Nasr

2.0 out of 5 stars 1 person review?, 16 April 2010
Unless you love maths and have a real, real passion for understanding the concepts and mathmatical elements of design then get this book. If like me you want to learne how to create designs in a simple and easy way then don't get this book. This is a book more about theory than application.

50 Things You're Not Supposed to Know
50 Things You're Not Supposed to Know
by Kick

1.0 out of 5 stars 1 BUYERS REVIEW?, 16 April 2010
When I brought this book the first thing that I was expecting to be allot bigger in size? There are some intresting points in the 50, but not enough to hold my attention . I would say that only - almost half the things I found useful in some ways and the rest I didn't.