Profile for Kay > Reviews

Content by Kay

Kay "Kay" (Truro, Cornwall United Kingdom)

Vintage Big bad wolf hand puppet
Vintage Big bad wolf hand puppet

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect., 11 Jun. 2016
Wolfie was just how me and my children remembered him from the 1980s. Wonderful to find him again.
Comment Comment | Permalink

Mr. Lucky Finds His Way Home: Volume 3
Mr. Lucky Finds His Way Home: Volume 3
by Nigel Bray

5.0 out of 5 stars Smiles, Shocks and Surprises., 14 Feb. 2016
Mr Lucky Finds His Way Home
I have just finished reading this the third book in the Mr Lucky trilogy.
From start to finish it was full of shocks and surprises. I never knew what was going to happen next. Written in his own engaging style, with such honesty, it really is the story of his journey through life. I am so pleased that our paths crossed at one point, as my life is much richer for knowing him. If you enjoy reading autobiographies, then this stands out as one that really tells it all.

15 Storeys High : Complete BBC Series 1 & 2 [DVD]
15 Storeys High : Complete BBC Series 1 & 2 [DVD]
Dvd ~ Sean Lock

5.0 out of 5 stars Good to catch up on it!, 13 April 2013
Somehow we missed this series when it came out. Brilliant to catch up on it now. Watch it! You won't be disappointed.

Polly Takes the Scenic Route: Through France by Pony and Trap
Polly Takes the Scenic Route: Through France by Pony and Trap
by Gay Pyper

5.0 out of 5 stars A tale of determination., 4 April 2006
What seemed such a simple idea, of travelling to France by pony and trap, is full of twists and turns on every page. After reading the book, I felt that I had been on the adventure too. It is an interesting story that will appeal to anyone thinking of taking the plunge of moving to France, or to anyone who would like to go back to the bygone age of travel.