Shop now Shop now Shop now  Up to 50% Off Fashion  Shop all Amazon Fashion Cloud Drive Photos Shop now Shop now Learn More Shop now Shop Fire Shop Kindle Shop now Shop now Shop now
Profile for Amazon Customer > Reviews

Content by Amazon Customer

Amazon Customer

Page: 1 | 2
Samsung Galaxy Note 5 Gorilla Tech ® Premium Tempered Glass Screen Protector Invisible Shield HD Cover 9H Hardness Crystal Clear HD Quality Shatter & Scratch Resistant
Offered by GorillaTech

5.0 out of 5 stars This was annoying as I could not remove the dust without making ..., 3 Jan. 2016
I have ordered this product twice.

The first time I bought it I ended up accidentally getting a speck of dust on the sticky side of the protector after removing it to re-align. This was annoying as I could not remove the dust without making it worse, however it must be noted that the protector came off with easy and stuck firmly after many attempts at realignment.

With my first attempt shot I put in another order, the price was cheap and for the sake of saving myself a potential £70+ fee to replace the whole screen, I thought I might as well. Unfortunately, the second protector came snapped, I sent a quick (and heated, sorry) message to the supplier and they replied in a timely and extremely courteous manner. This really stood out to me as decent customer service is far and few between these days.

They sent a replacement for the protector with a courtesy protector, too. Both free of charge. Both on next day delivery.

The product itself goes on extremely easily (though don't mess it up like I did). The product feels worth the money in the hand and truthfully it can resist a few knocks about! Fingerprints clean off easily and there's no interference with the S-pen and the screen. I must note that there feels like there may be more friction with the S-pen on the protector, but that may just be me getting used to it. I have yet to have a major accident with the product, however I have no fears that it will do it's job admirably.

[New Updated Version] GHB Voice Recorder Dictaphone Recorder with MP3 Player White

2.0 out of 5 stars Find something better, 8 Dec. 2015
Not great, used it less than a week and will not stay on for more than half an hour at full charge. The recording audio is okay.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Dec 15, 2015 9:29 AM GMT

Dr Pepper Flavoured Licorice Candy Twists 142g
Dr Pepper Flavoured Licorice Candy Twists 142g
Offered by The Little Candy Company

2.0 out of 5 stars Cannot recommend., 25 July 2015
Revolting, did not taste like Dr. Pepper at all.

DYLON Hand Dye, Powder, Tropical Green
DYLON Hand Dye, Powder, Tropical Green

5.0 out of 5 stars The Dye itself does exactly what you need it to ..., 29 Jun. 2015
The Dye itself does exactly what you need it to do, when I mixed the dye in the water there was some precipitate formation. Not sure if that was from me adding too much salt or using water that was too warm. It did not effect the final result.

The photo attached is the final result (white pain has been splattered in places, so your results may differ).

I bought this dye, however from Bargainshop_London, and it took around 2 weeks to come. They gave me a refund for the delay.

Dylon Velvet Black Nvi Hand Dye Sachet - 1200400112
Dylon Velvet Black Nvi Hand Dye Sachet - 1200400112
Offered by Jas Household Suppliers Limited

5.0 out of 5 stars Does what it says,, 29 Jun. 2015
Does what it says, worked with fairly heavy jogging bottoms (white paint was added by me so may not be indicative of your results)

DYLON Hand Dye, Powder, Tulip Red
DYLON Hand Dye, Powder, Tulip Red
Offered by millstones

4.0 out of 5 stars The package came pretty much the next day, 29 Jun. 2015
The package came pretty much the next day, but that's Prime for you.

The mixing with the water caused some sediment formation (not sure if that was human error, I used rather warm water and maybe too much salt)

I used it to dye some Jogging bottoms which were a light grey to begin with. during staining the red was very deep, but lightened out after washing. This was good for me, however if you want it to stay deeper I would use a less heavy material than I did.

Carried out the staining on my kitchen worktop, big mistake as I spilt it. The (dark) worktop was unaffected and some went onto my light tiles, still no issues.

A photo is attached, the white splatter is my doing (white paint) and is not completely indicative of how the red dyed. Unfortunately I don't have any other pictures before the addition of that paint.

Happy with the product overall!
Comment Comment | Permalink

Lockhart's Heavy Hold Authentic Hair Pomade 4oz
Lockhart's Heavy Hold Authentic Hair Pomade 4oz
Offered by ThePomadeClub

4.0 out of 5 stars but from what I've heard of other pomade's it's really good. Smells great and holds well for a long ..., 21 Dec. 2014
I have naturally thick and curly hair. It's practically untameable, for some genetic reference, I'm of Sri Lankan origin and my hair resists most things I put in it.

The product isn't the easiest to put in, but from what I've heard of other pomade's it's really good. Smells great and holds well for a long time.

If I tried to slick back my hair the curls would break through, I guess I'd need to straighten my hair for it to work like that, but for the style I wanted it worked really well.

Anker® Screen Protector for Google Nexus 5 [3 Pack] Xtreme Scratch Defender Crystal-Clear High-Response Premium with Lifetime Warranty

4.0 out of 5 stars It's good, 27 Mar. 2014
Applied one to my nexus, i've had it on for around 2 weeks now, It's great! Clear and doesn't attract dust or fault the natural screen brightness.

I did however leave my phone in my glovebox with it on, and then went for a drive and the cover had large scratches on it. Lucky I had it on! Just wish it was a bit more scratch resistant!

Recommended thought, especially for the price!

Let's Review: Physics: The Physical Setting (Barron's Let's Review)
Let's Review: Physics: The Physical Setting (Barron's Let's Review)
by Miriam A. Lazar

3.0 out of 5 stars good, 19 Mar. 2014
The way the book goes through concepts is great and the surplus of practice questions is awesome.

Unfortunately, the book started falling apart at the seems after a week, so that's a bummer.

Champion Sports NCAA Approved Official Lacrosse Ball One (1) Green
Champion Sports NCAA Approved Official Lacrosse Ball One (1) Green

4.0 out of 5 stars Good, 19 Mar. 2014
Don't play lacrosse, I bought these as a cheap alternative to those massage balls. Helped push away a knot from my scapular which is great. Can't comment on it's lacrosse use.

Page: 1 | 2