Profile for Meddler > Reviews

Meddler

CAT Footwear Men's Utility 6" Black Chukka Boots P716869 9 UK, 43 EU
CAT Footwear Men's Utility 6" Black Chukka Boots P716869 9 UK, 43 EU

4.0 out of 5 stars Very comfortable, 21 Jan 2014
Bought these as I had previously had a pair of Cat boots. These were even better than the last pair.

The Next Day Extra (Collector's Edition)
The Next Day Extra (Collector's Edition)
Offered by collectorsheaven

5.0 out of 5 stars Awesome album., 21 Jan 2014
The extras are great, just a shame to have to buy the same album twice.

I might start using my subscription services for new albums and wait for the Collectors Edition / Deluxe Edition / Special Edition etc. before buying.

Kinps®2450mAh Li-ion Battery For Samsung Galaxy S2 II GT-I9100 EB-F1A2GBU-White
Kinps®2450mAh Li-ion Battery For Samsung Galaxy S2 II GT-I9100 EB-F1A2GBU-White
Offered by Kinpsbuy

1.0 out of 5 stars Battery failed after 4 days usage, 21 Jan 2014
Battery failed after 4 days usage.

Battery initially got excessively hot and then failed to charge.

Not happy, but it was only cheap - so no great loss.

Anker® Astro E4 13000mAh Portable Power Bank Pack External Battery USB Charger for iPhone 6 5S 5C 5 4S 4 3GS, iPad 5 4 3 2, Air, mini, Galaxy S5 S4 S3, Note 4 3 2, Nexus 4 5 7 10, HTC One, Motorola Droid DNA, MOTO X G, LG Optimus, most other Phones and Tablets - Black
Offered by AnkerDirect

5.0 out of 5 stars This is an awesome product., 8 Oct 2013
Bought it for travel, but have found uses in every day life.

I have a backpack with an internal pocket in which this fits almost perfectly. I can then trail a couple of micro USB cables from the battery through the convenient hole in the front of the bag which allows me to charge items in the front pocket of the bag.

Tablet and phone are constantly being charged whilst I'm on the move and not using one of them.

My only worry is longevity, if I'm charging the battery each day I may only get 18 months before I need to replace. Will be happy to do so when the time comes (though a larger capacity battery by then would be nice).

Navitech Black Docking Station / Cradle / Desktop Sync & Charger With Second battery Charging For The HTC Sensation XE Beats Audio

4.0 out of 5 stars Very nice, does its job with some elegance, 7 Mar 2012
This dock is very nice. I was surprised at how small this was (considering the position of the USB port means that this dock is horizontal).

The slot at the back for the second battery is nicely done and well thought through. I was equally pleasantly surprised with the fact that there is an AC adapter included as well as a USB cable.

Well worth it.