Shop now Shop now  Up to 70% Off Fashion  Shop all Amazon Fashion Shop now Cloud Drive Photos Shop now Learn More Shop now Shop now Shop Fire Shop Kindle Shop now Shop now
Profile for O. Stinger > Reviews

Content by O. Stinger

O. Stinger (Essex)

ButterFox Thumb Grips 6 Pack for PS4 Controllers (PlayStation 4)
ButterFox Thumb Grips 6 Pack for PS4 Controllers (PlayStation 4)
Offered by Lukia

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect for anyone with 2 thumbs, 25 Sept. 2014
Many have heard the perils that bestows many DS4 controllers, worn down thumb sticks so to the interweb I took, armed with a credit card.

Don't be fooled by the array of products to choose from, they may sway you with their colours, to reflect your wild and zany personality. Or even thickness... lets not go into that.

But this fine set are of equal thickness for the most modest of men, who require adequate protection on their prized possession. Coming in a dotted and ridged pattern, one for each equation. My girlfriend has favoured the dotted and who can blame her.

They were a little tight and cumbersome to put on, alas persist and you will never fear the rubber blighters coming off.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Dec 17, 2015 5:43 PM GMT

Sony PS VITA Licensed Custom Crystal Case (PlayStation Vita)
Sony PS VITA Licensed Custom Crystal Case (PlayStation Vita)

4.0 out of 5 stars Decent case, 6 Aug. 2013
Bought this after have a very similar case by Logitech for my PSP.

First out the packing I noticed it was quite a bit bulkier then I envisioned, but after thickness inspection I couldn't think of a design that would shave off the width, as you have the game and memory card storage.

If you want something that prevents dents if you're going to be lugging it around this is the case. It's strong, but as others have mentioned the clasp keeping it together isn't the best. It only takes a sharp pull to open it, it probably wont come open in your bag, but still a niggle that it COULD happen.

My Logitech case had interchangeable insets as well to customise the case, a little googling and this company have released templates too for you to make your own pictures fit the case. [...] Quite a nice touch that should be mentioned.

The only disappointments I had with the case it that the hinges and shape of the case prevent it from being doubled back on itself so you can't set it down on a table and use it as a stand. And that there's a little tab cut into the top of the silicon for you to get your vita out with ease, if this was on the bottom you could charge the vita while it's in the case, just not be able to close the case.

*UPDATE* I have noticed the case closes ALOT more securely when it hasn't got any inserts... almost as thought they designed the case without allowing for the couple of millimeters the paper

GM Door-Gym Exercise Bar (Pack of 1) - Multi-Colour
GM Door-Gym Exercise Bar (Pack of 1) - Multi-Colour
Offered by Ever Rich - UK

1.0 out of 5 stars Avoid, go elsewhere, 2 Dec. 2012
This is my second door gym, the first I traded with my mate for a pizza.
So I knew how this things meant to work, the product isn't poor quality, just poor workmanship. The holes haven't been shaved down so still bits of metal protruding, which can cause difficulty screwing the bolts on. You will probably have to grab your filer and go to work to fit it together.
Being a student, I don't have a filer so I used a bolt and sawed away. Not very successfully.
I managed to get all but one bolts on. The last bolt wouldn't fit. This is due to the dimple bit in the bar being uneven, so I can't physically get the nut on, let alone any washers. I'll have to go out and buy a longer bolt.

Bottom line, avoid this product, if I used it in the current condition it's in, it would fall apart. It's bordering on dangerous. The bolts being too short has caused the nuts to not thread properly and I'm sure with the force of me hanging on it these bolts will simple pop off.

Also, the other door gym I had came with a 'safety clip' which you put on the door frame, and slot the back bar between the frame and the safety clip, to ensure the bar doesn't fall off the door if it's swinging around under your shaky arms. This product comes with no such clip.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Mar 11, 2013 6:30 AM GMT

CNL GREEN HARD BACK COVER CASE ARMOUR SKIN FOR THE BLACKBERRY CURVE 9320 MOBILE PHONE
Offered by Tigerbox

5.0 out of 5 stars Must have, 10 Aug. 2012
The delivery of this case was very fast, ordered on sunday and arrived on wednesday. A couple of days before the estimated delivery date.

Ideally I was looking for a replacement battery cover, as you might have noticed the 9320 has a hideous cheap plastic back. The case itself is made of soft-touch pastic, which you can't really tell from the picture. It doesn't seem to attract too much finger grease... unless you've used it straight after eating crisps. Which just wipes off easily.

It's pretty light and hardly adds any weight or bulk to the phone. The case itself has a really thought through design, with easy accsess to all ports. There is even space at the bottom so it doesn't obstruct the speaker. The sides of the case only cover the silver boarder of the phone, so don't obstruct the outer keys on the qwerty keyboard at all. And the sides here are curved so no sharp, uncomfortable edges.

The case snaps onto the phone with ease, and you have to push the side of the case down while pulling up on the phone to remove the case. So I'm pretty positive it wont come off due to everyday use of falls.

I also bought a red case from a different company and they are completely same, appart from the colour.

I would recommend buying this product, great value for money, wasn't expecting it to be quite as high quality as it is.

Borderlands (PC DVD)
Borderlands (PC DVD)
Offered by FUN-N-MORE

4.0 out of 5 stars a whole load of fun, 23 Jan. 2010
This review is from: Borderlands (PC DVD) (DVD-ROM)
Game was delivered about 2 working days prior to ordering.
At first I was a bit skeptical because I'm more of a fps gamer, and not really into leveling up and gaining xp. However I've been surprised by this game.
Firstly I want to stress the point that I don't think this game is the type of game that has you gripped to the inner core, but don't get me wrong it's still a whole load of fun.
Installing the game was a breeze I just put the cd in and it was installed within 15 minutes. Next step was to see if it worked with my xbox wireless controller for windows. Which it did easily and the instructions shows you the configurations.
The first half an hour of playing it I ran out of ammo frequently, the guns that are given to you at the start of the game have poor damage and poor accuracy. Meaning unless your quite close to your enemy then you don't have much of a chance of killing them quickly. But this problem quickly died away when I found new weapons, that I upgraded to which made killing things a whole lot easier.
On my 3 year old pc, the graphics are amazing, I've experienced no problems with frame rates and theirs minimal pixelization even when i hook it up to my 42".
The atmosphere created by the game is very effective. Being terrified and shouting "What the. . ." at the screen when two small creachers flailing their arms run at me out of no-where.
All in all a good experience and even better if your looking for a game to dip in and out of.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Feb 14, 2010 7:52 PM GMT