Profile for Stephen Lawton > Reviews

Content by Stephen Lawton

Stephen Lawton (Bury England)

Deluxe Premier Plush Santa Hat Excellent Quality
Deluxe Premier Plush Santa Hat Excellent Quality
Offered by One Click Wonder

1.0 out of 5 stars If this is luxurious the queen must use Aldi toilet paper, 7 Dec 2012
Bog standard cheap £1 hat sold as luxurious, don't be fooled by the "You get what you pay for". My gold bullion must be in the post somewhere??

Philips GC2930/02 PowerLife Steam Iron, 2200 Watt, Purple
Philips GC2930/02 PowerLife Steam Iron, 2200 Watt, Purple
Offered by Dealsdirect247

5.0 out of 5 stars Steamy, 12 Oct 2012
Excellent product, researched through which.co.uk beforehand and it's the top "cheap" best buys and great it is too! The girlfriend who I bought this for (what? you didn't expect me to use it did you?) instantly turned the living room into a sauna.
The 1 or 2 items she did turned out brilliant and it slid over the cloth like a baby polar bear taking it's first steps.
It would have been more items had the ironing board we purchased wasn't as wobbly as my grandma attempting to surf.

How to Win Friends and Influence People
How to Win Friends and Influence People
by Dale Carnegie

5.0 out of 5 stars Aged 23 and my life has been changed!, 28 July 2009
For as long as I remember I have struggled with people and have always seemed to turn people against me. I was told to read this book by somebody who I believe read this years ago and had the same problems I did. He is now a director of a company and very well respected man. I was reported by several people in the voluntary organisation I am involved in and was close to being severly repremanded. Since reading this book I have changed my attitude and in 2 weeks realised more things about the world in which we live in than I have since I was born. I have made friends I never thought I would have and made enemies turn into friends. I was scepticle of the hype when I read these reviews but was amazed just as they were. Get this book it will change your life and make your future brighter than ever!
Comment Comments (4) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Jul 30, 2013 7:39 AM BST