Profile for Len > Reviews

Len

Vivid Arts XRL-GRLS-A Sitting Gorilla Resin Ornament
Vivid Arts XRL-GRLS-A Sitting Gorilla Resin Ornament

1.0 out of 5 stars One Star, 25 May 2016
Disappointing sent back twice broken both times.

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 26 Feb. 2015
Love monkeys and the calendar looks greet in my office

GlobalSat BT-359 Bluetooth GPS Receiver
GlobalSat BT-359 Bluetooth GPS Receiver

1.0 out of 5 stars Doesn't work with an iPhone, 6 Aug. 2013
I was amazed how quick it came well packaged and as described. Quickly realised that this will not work with an iPhone. I did make contact and asked the question. I was told that I would have to jail break my phone to make it work.
Not sure i want to do this as it is a new phone.

All I wanted was a GPS receiver to work with my phone it states it works with most smart phones. What it should say it doesn't work with one of the most popular phones sold!!
Very fed up
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Nov 16, 2014 7:54 PM GMT

DN-Technology New Apple iPad 4, iPad 3, iPad 2  Black 360 PU Leather Case / Cover /Wallet and 360 Degree Rotating Stand For New Apple iPad 4th Generation (With Retina Display), iPad 3  iPad 2
DN-Technology New Apple iPad 4, iPad 3, iPad 2 Black 360 PU Leather Case / Cover /Wallet and 360 Degree Rotating Stand For New Apple iPad 4th Generation (With Retina Display), iPad 3 iPad 2

5.0 out of 5 stars I pad case, 8 Jan. 2012
I am very impressed with case the only problem is with the screen protectors. I can not get them to sit flat the leave loads of bubbles under the plastic cover but considering the price of these cases from anywhere else it's a small price to pay. On the whole 5star product