ARRAY(0xa80c09cc)

The Economist - UK Edition
The Economist - UK Edition
Price: 9.99

1.0 out of 5 stars Amazon kindle = economist swindle, 25 Sep 2010
This should be f.o.c for economist subscribers. I have been a subscriber for years and would like to read the editions on my swindle.. sorry kindle. I would not expect to pay extra

Enduring Love [DVD] [2004]
Enduring Love [DVD] [2004]
Dvd ~ Daniel Craig
Price: 5.18

4.0 out of 5 stars Ok. Not a blockbuster but watchable, 12 Jan 2008
This review is from: Enduring Love [DVD] [2004] (DVD)
I read the book twice, once around ten years ago and then again a couple of weeks ago. I enjoyed the book a lot and was really looking forward to the movie. The movie did resemble the book enough for me although some characters were different to my expectations.
Although I did not expect to see sentence to scene reproduced, I was dissapointed that there were some parts missing; the reporting of Jed to the police, attempted assasination in th restaurant etc. The balooning incident however was very well portrayed I thought, The detail and the finding of the body in the sitting position were scenes brought straight from the book.
Rhys Ilfens did a great job portraying Jed and Daniel Craig's part of Joe was good.
I think for someone who has not read the book first, it might not be the movie for them.. my girlfriend fell asleep... but then again she falls asleep during the loudest action movie too ;)