Profile for radug > Reviews

USB DOUBLE SOCKET 13A WITH TWIN USB OUTLETS 2AMP
USB DOUBLE SOCKET 13A WITH TWIN USB OUTLETS 2AMP
Offered by Select Online

5.0 out of 5 stars Does What It Says On The Tin, 30 Jun. 2015
Easy to fit, works perfectly

Not All Those Who Wander Are Lost
Not All Those Who Wander Are Lost

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant debut single from new Glasgow band, 7 April 2014
If this is what the band can produce at this early stage in their evolution, then the sky is the limit! Great to hear a singer who does not change her accent when she sings, backed by a bunch of talented guys.....love this single!

High Hopes
High Hopes
Offered by positivenoise

4.0 out of 5 stars A solid album, not great... but very good, 14 Jan. 2014
This review is from: High Hopes (Audio CD)
A mixed bag of outtakes, rehashes and covers doesn't sound that promising, but the whole is better than the sum of the parts. The first half of the album has some flaws, but the whole second half for me is top notch. Read my full review here: [...]

Kensington Universal FM Transmitter
Kensington Universal FM Transmitter

5.0 out of 5 stars The best transmitter.......yet, 17 May 2007
I've tried a few of these FM transmitters in the past, mainly bought from a well known auction site, but I've also tried another well known brand (starts with a B and ends with elkin) ;) and always had the same problems - poor sound quality, no bottom end and very, very hissy. However, it gets frustrating knowing I've got hundreds of albums stored on my mp3 player and can't access them through my car system. So... I read the reviews of this Kensington unit and it seemed to be better, and I took the plunge (again!). It arrived yesterday and I hooked it up within minutes to a spare frequency on my car stereo. I connected my mp3 player with bated breath and pressed play..... WOW! No hiss, decent bottom end, fantastic. Today I drove the 40 miles to work and was anticipating having to retune a couple of times, but I only had to do so once.

The manual says to have your source at about 75% of full volume, but I'd say keep it to nearer 50% otherwise you get a bit of distortion at the top end, but that's maybe just my mp3 player.

I'd recommend this transmitter to anyone who is thinking about buying one, especially those who have already bought cheaper, inferior quality ones and were disappointed with the output quality.